**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your bottleneck?

2»

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    T3cc, t4cc and t2a
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    T2a and T5c. It's like hitting a brick wall. After my initial rank 4 5 stars, it's taking forever do do much of anything past rank 3 for the 5 stars I have most of which I dont want to do anything with.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Good champs worth r4/r5/r2 from crystals.

↑ this right here
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    T4CC and T4B
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    A good 6 star
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    GOLDPOOL! He won't stop avoiding me......

The struggle is real.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    T2cc and T3cc which is frankly, ridiculous
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    GOLDPOOL! He won't stop avoiding me......

The struggle is real.

I only want him because I need a 5* other than WS and OG Iron Man.

Please Kabam? Gimme a Goldpool?

I want him because my Collector is triggered. Lol. Been trying since his release. Elusive little bugger.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    My bottle neck is crappy 5 star pulls. I have one of rank up material but knowone to rank up. Not one decent mutant 5 star after 3.5 years
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I agree with those that their bottleneck is champ pulls. I am maxed on t2a and sitting with nearly 4 t5b with no one I want to invest those material into currently.

It’s not limiting my ability to clear content as the r4 5* I have and 6*s pretty much got it covered for the stuff that’s worrh doing(no point in LOL first clear with t2a maxed) but pull after pull has been disappointment for a couple months now leading to a surplus.