**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Massacre Arena Help

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
b5zzif2hamya.png
nvkazl3eixkt.png
jlhp3111j058.png
qtbmvm27bh6c.png
lx57rl6a0356.png
gos4mzb4l175.png
c3olx9rnbxmp.png
73usnphu2ptb.png
vugoksojdn9s.png
84ezjmda3knz.png
ym23asz73fa4.png
3essrmnmbl0b.png
aziozj489mvy.png
rgcpi6i3p9jt.png
I really, really want to go for massacre in the arena for the next few days. I’ve never gotten the champion featured from arena, so I have what it takes to get the points in time? Also, what is the estimated cutoff?

Comments

• GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    MrBanks wrote: »
    I really, really want to go for massacre in the arena for the next few days. I’ve never gotten the champion featured from arena, so I have what it takes to get the points in time? Also, what is the estimated cutoff?

Its usually around/above 4 million
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Fights 1-6. 3* 1,200-1,400. Fights 6-13 use two 3* above 1,800 and one below 500.
    Fights 12 and 13 the hardest. Use the ones you fight best with on those.
    14-18 use three four stars above 3000. Few fights might be hard. But play smart and you can get the infinite streak. Above 18 I use any above 2400.
    Run through roster above 2300-2400. Every two hours. As much as possible. You can do it.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    dont bother
    you cant with that roster
  • Grecianfox wrote: »

Its usually around/above 4 million

Domino was the only recent one to be above 4 million and Massacre won't be near that. I'm guessing around 2.5 are slightly above.

that being said, I don't think the OP has the roster to do that much without a lot of work.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    His 4* champs are ranked too low to get decent points every 2 hours. Gotta at least get them to r3 for some decent points. It's possible but it's going to be a LOT of work and likely unable to get an infinite streak going unless his play is amazing.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

9/ vugoksojdn9s.png

1/b5zzif2hamya.png

10/84ezjmda3knz.png

6/gos4mzb4l175.png

Rearranging the images for easy reading.
    Massacre is in 4* basic arena so infinite streak starts at round 16 instead of 21.

I will not be comfortable to try using this set of roster.

Even so, I suggest you give it a go and assess where you land on day 1. If you can get close to 800k points, you may just make it to 2.8m (assuming that is a safe cut-off).