**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Juggy.....thrasher?

Kb2_4Kb2_4 Posts: 128
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Love the new design of these two new champs and didnt have a problem beating uncollected. That said the unstoppable is getting out of control. The 1 good thing juggy has is now all over the place lol its getting ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Night Thrasher only has Unstoppable in the event quest because of a node. In order to get Unstoppable elsewhere he needs to have a specific synergy activated, which means you will never again encounter him with Unstoppable outside of Arena so... not too sure what you are actually complaining about.
  • Options
    Oh yeah "plenty"... how about name 3 that can go unstoppable longer than a second without incredibly rare circumstances?
  • Options
    Who is "they"?
  • Options
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Every champ in the game....

Every champ in the game is going Unstoppable? Something is wrong with your game there, buddy.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Oh yeah "plenty"... how about name 3 that can go unstoppable longer than a second without incredibly rare circumstances?

UC, The Champion, Brawl, KP, Morningstar, Chaos, Aspect of War.

I mean only Aspect of War bothers me since the others are easily countered but you asked.
  • Options
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Omg....lol you don't know about the mastery that gives some unstoppable huh? Have a good day bro...I'm done

Sorry, that's not longer than a second. Good try though.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I mean only Aspect of War bothers me since the others are easily countered but you asked.

Unstoppable Colossus and The Champion are so far the only correct answers. Morningstar never reaches 2 souls without a special node, so I don't know where you are ever having to fight her when she's going unstoppable.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Unstoppable Colossus and The Champion are so far the only correct answers. Morningstar never reaches 2 souls without a special node, so I don't know where you are ever having to fight her when she's going unstoppable.

It’s called Oppressed Curse so I don’t know why you always have to be a condescending jackal (read between the lines)
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    So does rhino count?
  • Options
    So are you complain about a mastery, the 3-4 champs who have unstoppable or just complaining lol