**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can Hood stagger the immunity mini boss?

Im wondering if anyone has had luck placing staggers on the immunity mini boss... specifically Medusa.

Pretty sure staggers are passive debuff, similar to an iceman frostbite charge.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Staggers are passive, so they should work. I personally haven't tried it, but the theory is sound.

Edit: I just attempted a duel against a 6* Kingpin (closest thing I could think of). The staggers are passive and he could not shake them off. However the Hex, shock, stun, and bleeds are all debuffs and he was shrugging those.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I just fought a Hyperion on immunity in 5.4.5 and Hood’s stagger worked there. So I would say yes.
  • OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    Interesting... thanks
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Hood is great. You can stagger most of the champs that rellies on buff.
    Medusa: stagger her fury or living strands
    Hyperion: power gain, fury
    Sabertooth: fury
    etc...

Or, you can do much better than that, you can steal their buff with Loki. Try Loki against Venom or Angela and come back to tell me. ;)
  • OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    Confirmed. Hood CAN place a stagger debuff onto a Medusa on the immunity mini boss node.