**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Setup Suggestion for Better Game Play

Hai Team,

Here I am posting my Mastery setup. Request you to suggest me the changes for better game play, My top players are 4*s Night Crawler, Spider Stark, Iron Man, Captain America IW, Corvus Glaive, Heimdall, X23.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.5xumcly9z660.png
yo538mrub2av.png
rjbld8e16hrw.png

Comments

• Options
    Hai Team,

Posted into wrong thread before because of typo, Here is the expected post
    In arena getting out of the game and returning back after 5 to 10 min losing the gaming saying network error and ending the game with loss
    mgbbxhszn5t5.png
    ndr2giqk989o7k.png

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Take 2 points out if salve and the one point out if energy resist and put all 3 into parry. Then take that one point out of xp mastery and put it in block proficiency to max it out, I would also switch petrify and pacify and go 1/3 petrify and 3/3 pacify, do all those and u should be good to go
  • Options
    Also take that point out of the fury mastery and either put it in courage or stupefy, prob stupefy u want that maxed
  • Options
    I would also take the 2 point out of dex, u only need 1 point in dexterity and then u can max out petrify and pacify or maybe glass canon
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Glass cannon is honestly the best thing to invest in. I agree with the fact that you should take two points out of dexterity, one point out of the XP mastery and one point out of extended fury. They are not needed.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    If you don't get hit much, definitely do what they have said.

If you get hit at least once in most fights, look at Brian Grant's mastery set-up on youtube.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Agree with the other posters. If you are willing to spend and/or have units also deep wounds and assassin
  • Options
    RajmagicRajmagic Posts: 5
    Hi All it went really good all these days and I have 2 mysteries left over please suggest me where to place them and is there any modifications the I need to make in my current setup for a fair game play