**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Things I'd like to see to improve the user experience

Everyone may not agree with all of these, but for the sake of starting the discussion, here are my top requests:

- make the potion trade-in event a permanent feature (ie: I can always trade 2 lv2 pots for a lv3)
- allow summoners with a minimum team rating to just trade energy for some of the daily and class cat quests and get the rewards - instead of having to babysit their device while it autoplays the entire thing.
- a sorting feature in the item overflow, along with the ability to sell items directly from the overflow
- also, a way to identify arena boost types in the overflow (right now you don't know if it's a 15 or a 30min boost)

Now the one everyone talks about - the summoner level cap.

It should keep going above 60 - and since they track everything we do, it would be easy to grant everyone back-rewards and summoner levels based on activity since hitting the cap.

If the level isn't going to change - there should be a "level 60" version of all greater and lesser solo crystals - to get rid of the XP boosts.....but even then, those crystals need a refresh anyway - maybe save people some cat quest grinding by adding in class cat crystals?

That is all - let the banter begin.

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Chimpyboy wrote: »
    it would be easy to grant everyone back-rewards and summoner levels based on activity since hitting the cap.

yea...that will never happen.