**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dark Hawk Crashing/Lag

When entering a fight against Dark Hawk the game crashes on the load screen. Then once the fight is recovered there is lag at the start of the fight killing your champ instantly by the unblockable attacks before you have the opportunity to evade to even attempt to bait the sp2.

Has anyone at Kabam even acknowledged this issue? Moderator? Admin? Anyone? Buehler? Is anything going to be fixed so that the large number of us affected can even attempt to complete the master and UC quests this month? Will any compensation be given if it’s not fixed? This isn’t a random event. This happens 100% of the time entering a fight against Dark Hawk.

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Jtb2798 Hello, I have been encountering the same problem in Master Difficulty, so I looked for a video on youtube and i did find one from Unofficial Kamab Mike channel. i just 100% master using his method his method was very simple. You PAUSE the game when you see 'FIGHT' sign comes up and wait around 3-5 seconds and resume game. It does do the trick for me so I suggest you try it too.
  • Hey there, we have an ongoing thread about this topic here where we let everyone know that we are working on a Hotfix for this issue. Once we have more info on the status of the Hotfix, we will update everyone in that thread.
This discussion has been closed.