**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Dark Hawk Crashing/Lag

When entering a fight against Dark Hawk the game crashes on the load screen. Then once the fight is recovered there is lag at the start of the fight killing your champ instantly by the unblockable attacks before you have the opportunity to evade to even attempt to bait the sp2.

Has anyone at Kabam even acknowledged this issue? Moderator? Admin? Anyone? Buehler? Is anything going to be fixed so that the large number of us affected can even attempt to complete the master and UC quests this month? Will any compensation be given if it’s not fixed? This isn’t a random event. This happens 100% of the time entering a fight against Dark Hawk.

Comments

• Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Jtb2798 Hello, I have been encountering the same problem in Master Difficulty, so I looked for a video on youtube and i did find one from Unofficial Kamab Mike channel. i just 100% master using his method his method was very simple. You PAUSE the game when you see 'FIGHT' sign comes up and wait around 3-5 seconds and resume game. It does do the trick for me so I suggest you try it too.
  • Options
    Hey there, we have an ongoing thread about this topic here where we let everyone know that we are working on a Hotfix for this issue. Once we have more info on the status of the Hotfix, we will update everyone in that thread.
This discussion has been closed.