**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

King Groots cool downs ability

2»

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You are doing
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Actually I think they do it because you tend to spam a lot. Just a theory.

No attacks or negativity thank you!
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You said that was a joke! I'm so confused.

——————————————-

Please stop spamming your own thread. Thank you!!!

You are doing this to draw negativity, if you disagree with my post good, just move on with life. You came here and have not said or add anything positive to this discussion. You are in jail for a reason right. Now just let me be. Bye

So you're saying that "If you have a duped King Groot, take him to r4 and you will never need to use an item in AQ ever again" isn't something positive to add to the discussion?

Your idea of a discussion seems to be "I'm going to spew my ridiculous opinion and ideas all the place and if you don't like it, I'll act like child until the thread gets closed or deleted"

Grow up and stop being a hypocrite.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You are doing

——————————————-

You are doing this to draw negativity, if you disagree with my post good, just move on with life. You came here and have not said or add anything positive to this discussion. You are in jail for a reason right. Now just let me be. Bye

So you're saying that "If you have a duped King Groot, take him to r4 and you will never need to use an item in AQ ever again" isn't something positive to add to the discussion?

Your idea of a discussion seems to be "I'm going to spew my ridiculous opinion and ideas all the place and if you don't like it, I'll act like child until the thread gets closed or deleted"

This thread is about Kings groot fury not about ranking him up or not. My idea is not ridiculous it is your opinion. Now before you have a tantrum please enjoy your night 😂
  • Options
    You are doing

——————————————-

This thread is about Kings groot fury not about ranking him up or not. My idea is not ridiculous it is your opinion. Now before you have a tantrum please enjoy your night 😂

No attacks or negativity. Thank you!
  • Options
    You are doing

——————————————-

Exactly now you get it. Thank you brah
  • Options
    You are doing

——————————————-

Your welcome, glad I could help. Do you need me to help you understand anything else?
  • Options
    You are doing

——————————————-

Your welcome, glad I could help. Do you need me to help you understand anything else?

Nope, i will pay you in 2085. Bye Sir
  • Options
    Bye? Are you leaving?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Wait, wait, wait. Did i get the phrase right or not? I'm on pins and needles wanting to know. Do I win a rank down ticket?
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

Apologies, we should all have no opinions, therefore no negativity, thank you for opening my eyes
  • Options
    Wait, wait, wait. Did i get the phrase right or not? I'm on pins and needles wanting to know. Do I win a rank down ticket?

This thread is about king groot ability and its effectiveness. Thank you
  • Options

I think the answer was "I am Spam King"
  • Options
    if King Groot is so bad, why do I suddenly feel the need to rank down my CapWWII? I get a weird nauseous feeling when I play with him
  • Options
    edited December 2018

This thread is about king groot ability and its effectiveness. Thank you

But....... you put up a hangman word/phrase... now you are taking it back? That's negative.
  • Options

Apologies, we should all have no opinions, therefore no negativity, thank you for opening my eyes

Don't worry buddy, every thread this guy starts eventually devolves into this. It's just what he does... start a ridiculous discussion, usually whining about something nonsensical, demands that everyone agree with him, and then flags everyone that doesn't agree.

He's not very good at this whole 'discussion' thing.
  • Options
    I

Don't worry buddy, every thread this guy starts eventually devolves into this. It's just what he does... start a ridiculous discussion, usually whining about something nonsensical, demands that everyone agree with him, and then flags everyone that doesn't agree.

I never demanded you agree with me bro relax. You are contamining my topic because you disagree. Get a life
  • Options
    I

I never demanded you agree with me bro relax. You are contamining my topic because you disagree. Get a life

Then why do you immediately tell people to stop being negative when they tell you to keep this on one thread?
  • Options
    if King Groot is so bad, why do I suddenly feel the need to rank down my CapWWII? I get a weird nauseous feeling when I play with him

King groot is not bad. I like his mechanics. He is useful in some situations like an iceman fight with a super high PI. Bleed immune paths. Etc
  • Options
    I

No attacks or negativity. Thank you!!
  • Options

King groot is not bad. I like his mechanics. He is useful in some situations like an iceman fight with a super high PI. Bleed immune paths. Etc

Wait, then why do you say he’s not even rank 1 worthy and you hate that you r4d him?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Any negativity in this post in strickly not welcome. My question is legit logical. All people with a positive take are welcome to add anything to this discussion.

Pretty sure you did exactly that. "Positive Takes only" is the same as "only post if you agree".
  • Options
    No rank required to do the job
  • Options
    He needs his dupe too
  • Options
    Any negativity in this post in strickly not welcome. My question is legit logical. All people with a positive take are welcome to add anything to this discussion.

Pretty sure you did exactly that. "Positive Takes only" is the same as "only post if you agree".

I you dont want to be in a thread just dont be
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Wait, then why do you say he’s not even rank 1 worthy and you hate that you r4d him?[/quote]

Please stop spamming this thread. Thank you!!
  • Options

I no spkea da engrish