**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicides + UC Elektra

2»

Comments

• Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    So, she degenerates half of champion's health in 12 seconds but doesn't allow him to get it back. Great. No problem. But for those that run suicides (like myself), that heal block means he is always losing health. As suicide users know, Elektra is (almost) impossible to parry if we have a debuff (bleed/poison). That means we have to intercept or bait heavy, which makes for a longer fight. And that heal block keeps ticking. Then everybody except science has his attack reduced by half, which makes for an even longer fight. Tick tack tick tack.

As a result, on the 3 times I get there I defeated her with my last champion (5* duped R4 Hulk) after she melted my other 4 (5* R4 Hawkeye, 6* R1 Hawkeye, 5* R4 Yondu and 5* R5 duped Blade) without landing a single hit. And no, I don't have a double immune 5*.

I am curious to know what other suicide lovers think of this boss and what was the strategy.

dude, that whole event is the event of resetting masteries. i had to reset dex for that taskmaster fight.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    I have poison as a mastery and already completdñed that chapter using red hulk, is 4 stars R4, not that hard since when you degenerate stack up that heat charges and start hitting super hard.

Also used iceman 4 stars r5 and on one fight Sentinel 5 stars R3.

I soloed all fights with one of the champs listed above.

Does Sentinel Degen? Are all Robots immune, or does the Node bypass it? I have him R3 and it never occurred to me to take him in. Lol.

Wait, just to clarify, you’re not under the impression that robots are immune to degen, right @GroundedWisdom ? They’re not.

For some reason, I had Cable in mind.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    I will say this the whole unavoidable damage trend started with the infinity war plotline at first it was nice but now its plain getting annoying

You think this is bad? You should have seen what it was like 3 years ago. Star burst, thorns , degen every where! As was said, they moved away from it in 12.0. As soon as I saw Korg had thorns and they specifically mentioned the word thorns, I knew it would be back in full force at some point.

Believe me i was there i still have nightmares from electro and juggs haha