**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 for 1 t4 class cat trade

We should be able to choose what t4 class cat we get when we trade 3 for 1. It takes a loooong time to get 1 t4 class cat, so to trade 3 the of them for a single random t4 class cat seems counter productive. I mean what's the point in doing so? Leaving things to chance (which in this game we all know is bogus) is just a stupid, stupid, stupid thing to do and a waste of 3 t4 class cats. I just do not don't trust the developers of mcoc. So for once Kabam, do the right thing and allow players to choose the t4 class cat the trade for.

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Agree. Use 3 t4ccs just for more rng. Dont think i will ever use those
  • I think you should be able to trade 3 or 4 t4 basics class cats for 1 t4 class cat of your choice. The way it is set up now is a complete rip off.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The trade system isn't meant for people who have a hard time getting t4cc. It's meant for people that have expiring cats in stash and would rather trade in some than let them expire or rank a useless champ. I've never used it but there have been times I would have if it had existed.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    i've used it or should i just let them expire