**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did Mags get a silent nerf?

An ally mate took up his 4* mags to deal with the thorns path in uc eq, and he's taking thorns damage! Am i losing my mind here? Didn't mag's hit with energy attacks like DS? When did that change? Both white and red do not mention energy attacks in their info

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hes never bypassed thorns.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    How's he not bypass thorns? Doesn't thorns punish physical attacks?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Stop calling out silent nerf. Its not a thing.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Highly doubt it. Mags is already garbage as it is so he wouldn't need a nerf
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    From what I’ve heard on yt thorns deals physical damage but triggers from anything, not sure how true it is, just watch I heard on a bg stream
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Thorns interact with physical contact. Magneto does energy damage, but he still does physical contact with the enemy.

In other words, thorns should work on everything that isn't a projectile
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    You take damage from Thorns by hitting critical hits.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    What's up, Geoff77! Kabam's ways are mysterious and not always logical but Mags has always taken thorns damage.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    After reading up more (paying better attention hahahaha) it says it deals physical damage from attacks that make contact. I'm clearly an idiot here today hahahah
  • Maybe you're confused between fighting thorn and fighting Korg.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Back in time Magneto’s sp1 was the most deadly bleed DoT of that time. His sp1 doing a punch inflict bleed and the scraps he throws inflict another bleeds, alsways 100%. They had to nerf him because it wasn’t “logical” for him to inflict bleed from his punch and decreased the % rate for his scraps attack to inflict bleed.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    He’s always taken Thorns damage. Nothing to see here.