**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up 6* Corvus Glaive? Or 5* Void/Quake?

0gc1ze0ono1l.jpg
asukydrks2k8.jpg
5runn5jw4do8.jpg
q6ourltjaje0.jpg
w3104oi50rwl.jpg
9mb1ga6jf4gd.jpg

You all know how hard Tier 5 Basic and Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts are to come by in this game--so it may come to no surprise to some of you that I am having some real anxiety in trying to decide who to take up in my next big rank up. As you can see, Dr. Voodoo was my first 5* to Rank 5, and I have no regrets. He is a god. Now I can potentially take up another champion to that tier in the next month or so, and I want to make sure it's the right one. I usually like champions that are high in utility (power control, ability accuracy reduction, damage over time, etc.), but I am currently leaning toward ranking up Corvus. In the next couple paragraphs, I'm going to list my thoughts on ranking each champion just in case you're not familiar with all their abilities.

6* Corvus Glaive - He does massive damage, and I love the persistent cruelty charges. Armor break on parry, doesn't take damage from bleed, shock, or ice. And he has great synergy with my 6* Nebula (+7% Attack for whole team). Main reason I'm considering other options is that 6* rank up takes 3 Tier 5 Basic Catalysts, which feels like it could be better used to rank up a third 5* champ to Rank 5.

5* Void - You gotta love sitting back and doing nothing while your opponent degenerates into nothingness. This guy usually racks up a ton of kills on Alliance War defense, but is a killer on offense too. Great utility and damage over time.

5* Quake - Another champion that can deal massive damage without ever landing a hit. At Rank 4, Quake is dealing 15,000 damage every ten seconds while reducing the opponent's ability accuracy by 100% and granting them no power. My girl has gotten my through more endgame content than I care to admit.

So what do you guys think? I really appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Doc

Rank up 6* Corvus Glaive? Or 5* Void/Quake? 10 votes

6* Corvus Glaive to Rank 2
80%
DingaloJayProngsspktobalabazingampFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBLACKMILKTEA_88Ultrachampion72ValBr111 8 votes
5* Void to Rank 5
10%
Replix2u 1 vote
5* Quake to Rank 5
10%
Raiser 1 vote