**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Corvus taking bleed damage

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
So I saw a similar thread recently regarding Corvus taking coldsnap damage and posted that i hadn't experienced that myself. Just fought in AW on a bleed node using Corvus and was losing health the whole fight, which fortunately was short since its Corvus. Seeing as I'm not the first to bring up Corvus taking DOT despite Glaives immunity being active is this something that is being looked into?

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Who were you fighting
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Who were you fighting

Void. Started losing health right after the fight started and had him dead before his first debuff.

That is not bleed damage ... that is void damage that he causes due to any debuff on u
    I knew it was gonna be Void, not a glitch, just his abilities
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Who were you fighting

Void. Started losing health right after the fight started and had him dead before his first debuff.

That is not bleed damage ... that is void damage that he causes due to any debuff on u

I don’t think you quite understand his situation..

He clearly states he’s taking a bleed node in AW with Corvus, yet he’s still taking bleed damage at the start of the fight. This shouldn’t happen with active glaive charges.

Furthermore, Void doesn’t start inflicting his intimidating presence debuff damage until after his first timer runs out. Sounds like a bug to me
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Void deals damage when opponent have ANY debuff, whether that being weakness or stun from your own masteries, or it being from opponent’s suicide masteries

Read void ability carefully please
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Oh, btw
    Powerlock 1 from nodes also counts as debuff, and you will start taking damage if void is on that node.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Pizzabeat wrote: »
    Who were you fighting

Lol the irony
    Pizzabeat wrote: »
    Who were you fighting

He clearly states he’s taking a bleed node in AW with Corvus, yet he’s still taking bleed damage at the start of the fight. This shouldn’t happen with active glaive charges.

Furthermore, Void doesn’t start inflicting his intimidating presence debuff damage until after his first timer runs out. Sounds like a bug to me

Dude, can’t call out how voids abilities work if you don’t know how his abilities work