**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to Ranked Up first? Any advice?

Heneral_HabagatHeneral_Habagat Posts: 7
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
4 Star
Abomination
Black Bolt

3 Star
Proxima Midnight (Maxed)
Cyclops Red (Maxed)
Thor Ragnarok
Taskmaster (Duped)
X23
Mordo
The Hood
Rogue
Starlord (Duped)
Angela
Night Crawler
Omega Red
Howard the Duck
Black Panther CW
Spiderman Classic

I know that i need to maxed all of my 3 star but who am i going to ranked up next? Any advice? Thanks

Comments

• MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    black bolt is solid, I'd say do him to R3 for the time being until you build your 4* roster
  • Thank you, how abouty 3 star champs? Whose worth powering up?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster. Learn the exploit weakness to increase direct damage. It will also improve your fighting skills.
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    I would take up bb and also star lord. Also maybe rogue and hood.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Blackbolt is a decent 4*..his sp2 hits pretty hard.u can take him to 3/30 for clearing content which will allow us access to more 4* shards
    From the 3* roster..I would suggest x23 first..her healthpool is a little low but she does some pretty good damage and her Regen will save u units(just don't use specials in the fight and fill her power bars)
    SL would be another awesome option if I can hold a combo...he can clear any act 4 boss easily if you don't get hit
  • Wow, thanks a lot