**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Captain marvel rework?

just like the rework of venom and carnage they probably got a rework because of their "venom" movie right? Well since there is a big up coming captain marvel movie will we be getting a captain marvel rework?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Hope so. I have a duped 5/50 CM. Already a beast.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I agree that she needs a rework. She is good as is, but I feel that her awakened ability doesn't really do anything special.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Is she decent as is? I got a 4* the other day but didn't rank because I thought she was pretty bottom tier currently.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    The title should be Captain/Ms Marvel rework. They are the same champion so they deserve the exact same rework.
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Unfortunately as I agree it will not happen. If Ant man didnt, im sure Ms/captain Marvel will not too. The only reason Carnage and Venom got buffed was because they were relatively new and was released in a bad state. So my guess is they didnt make the expected revenue from them so they polished the turd to get some dosh rolling in.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    I agree that she needs a rework. She is good as is, but I feel that her awakened ability doesn't really do anything special.

Ok it literally increases her damage by a lot

Shhhh.... I'm trying to get her OP.... Lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    They could improve her just be reworking her synergies, which are old school now (more armor and power gain) but could be made more like the synergies Kabam now uses for new champs, which add more utility. Also if they intro a new character based on the movie (a Skrull perhaps?), then that character could have a synergy with CM that boosts her as well.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Fun Fact:Did you all know that CM should had look different,watch the first trailers,she even would had have different sp.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have 2 five stars and 1 is a KK. I hope they rework her as well.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Captain marvel hits very hard, I used her for the easy lol path
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    There i$ a much higher likelihood that a new ver$ion of CM will be relea$ed when the movie come$ out.
  • Cap. Marvel was my first 5* but never use her much. Did Kabam ever fix the issue of her sp.2 being blocked or evaded 95% of the time? I remember that was a complaint about her awhile back.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I always felt Miss Marvel should fly and fight in a similar manner to Rogue, since Rogue literally got her flying and super strength from draining Miss Marvel.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Her sp1 is completely lame and sp2 I’m not a fan of. Funny how someone so OP in comics is a dud in this game yet domino is the bomb in this game and pedestrian in comics. This game is it’s own marvel universe I guess.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    she doesnt need it at all. already has really high damage
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    She probably won't get a buff but might see a synergy buff. I'd love for them to buff her for the movie release though with new skills (keep ms marvel the same) she was one of my first 5* pulls many moons ago.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Cap marvel awesome as is esp duped. Just attack don’t use specials. High damage output. Does not cause debuffs is big too. I used her the other night on that pesky 3.1 variant ultron.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Dailey wrote: »
    Her sp1 is completely lame and sp2 I’m not a fan of. Funny how someone so OP in comics is a dud in this game yet domino is the bomb in this game and pedestrian in comics. This game is it’s own marvel universe I guess.

Her sp1 ignores armor up you could say she is IMIW counter
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Jkw634 wrote: »
    Cap marvel awesome as is esp duped. Just attack don’t use specials. High damage output. Does not cause debuffs is big too. I used her the other night on that pesky 3.1 variant ultron.

I agree by keeping her specials in red she turns into a monster truck lol
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Keep Mrs. Marvel the same and rework captain marvel.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Drew462 wrote: »
    just like the rework of venom and carnage they probably got a rework because of their "venom" movie right? Well since there is a big up coming captain marvel movie will we be getting a captain marvel rework?

No that was not reworked because of the movie that was reworked because of they were so bad and needed it