**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Issues in Arena

I am doing arena lately quite a lot because I don't have the champions, so.. I tend to see that Thor misses heavy attacks fx against Ghost when she isn't in the ''phase''mode but also I ten to see that if you are fighting against Iron man IW, he doesn't gets a stun but it shows to you that ''parry'' on screen and he keeps on evading, auto block up to 3 times and evade a lot.
Another issue is that Champions with stun abilities are now quite hard to play with them against others when they, your champs, can't keep the enemy in stun for long time enough to come and continue ''the punching''.

Tell me what you think..

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Thor has a short heavy range so unless it is right out of a parry he has a tendency to miss the hit.

Iron man Infinity war's medium is a repulser projectile so while you can parry to reduce the damage you can't stun the opponent by parrying a projectile.

That's because they have the limber mastery which decreases stun duration. You can counter this with the mastery that increases stun duration by 0.5 seconds called stupefy.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Iron Man IW first dash attack (Medium) can't be parry'd. It will show parry and reduce the attack damage amount but will not stun him. Also, autoblock is a part of his abilities also.

Other people in arena may have maxed limber, so that why the very short stun duration, not mention combined with a few champs abilities, you'll never be able to hit them after a parry.
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »
    Thor has a short heavy range so unless it is right out of a parry he has a tendency to miss the hit.

Iron man Infinity war's medium is a repulser projectile so while you can parry to reduce the damage you can't stun the opponent by parrying a projectile.

That's because they have the limber mastery which decreases stun duration. You can counter this with the mastery that increases stun duration by 0.5 seconds called stupefy.

The mastery is maxed up. In the ''utility'' and defense for parry and 1 physical