**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam needs to change the Weekly calender For PHC

I have a better idea for Kabam based on the Weekly Calender PHC SHARDS,Kabam needs to do this if a summoner is new and hsnt completed Act 3 they need to get PHC Shards as their Weekly shards...nd those who completed Act 4 needs to get 4 star shards just the same value as the PHC shards nd those summoners who got the uncollocted Title Needs to get 5 star shards same Value as PHC..I Hope kabam looks forward to my Idea..Summoners whats your thoughts on this

Comments

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Dude, 2,000 five star shards a week for uncollected?! A 4 star every week for those defeating maestro?! If you want a better PHC Calendar, become uncollected. And besides, there’d be so much backlash, because for summoners not around for this change, they’d miss out on sooo many 4 star shards and such. Absolutely pointless and overpowered
  • Options
    No...dude look.. thy can reduce value for 5 star shards thy start from 75 moving up ending at 500 shards
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Nah, you didn't go big enough. Uncollected get a 6* crystal every day.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    So you think kabam will give even more free 5* shards already that what’s at the end of the month? Your ridiculous. This idea will never be done and will most likely be closed down.
  • Options
    No...dude look.. thy can reduce value for 5 star shards thy start from 75 moving up ending at 500 shards

So still 2,000 a week just you don’t get even amounts everyday?
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Nah, you didn't go big enough. Uncollected get a 6* crystal every day.

Maybe I’m just narrow minded
  • Options
    Whatever you say boys all i want is tht kabam shld change the 7day calender...its been a long time we r just getting phc...they must change