**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik problem

It's been a problem for me this is whole week of whether I should rank 5 my 4* magik (Awakened) or r3 5* magik (unawakened)......plz help me someone
Summoner advancement starts today

Comments

• Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    5* R3
  • Options
    BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    5* for sure. Eventually you'll awaken her and she doesn't need it on offense anyway.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    5* Magik. I r4 my unawakened Magik long time ago instead of 4*. She's great and I finally awakened her from the Clash crystal.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I agree with everybody else in here, and vote for the 5-Star. Long ago, I took my 4-Star Magik to R5 unawakened, and I had absolutely no regrets. That Power Lock carried me through so much content, and her SP3 works wonders against opponents with lots of Buffs, so her Awakened ability was not necessary.

Along the way, I awakened her, and while her Limbo on power bar fill has saved me a few times, it's not necessary when using her on Attack.

To this day, I haven't gotten a 5-Star Magik, but still use the 4-Star in all kinds of content. She's one of my personal favourites!

So he does play the game. Interesting.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I had the same question.

I now have a 4/55 Unawakened Magik, and no regrets. She's awesome.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank the 5* magik
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Yeah then I'll rank up my 5* one
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Wonders if I will ever pull one.
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    I agree with everybody else in here, and vote for the 5-Star. Long ago, I took my 4-Star Magik to R5 unawakened, and I had absolutely no regrets. That Power Lock carried me through so much content, and her SP3 works wonders against opponents with lots of Buffs, so her Awakened ability was not necessary.

Along the way, I awakened her, and while her Limbo on power bar fill has saved me a few times, it's not necessary when using her on Attack.

To this day, I haven't gotten a 5-Star Magik, but still use the 4-Star in all kinds of content. She's one of my personal favourites!

Ign? Haha
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Definitely go with the 5* Magik. I have mine at 3/45, and am definitely considering taking her up even unawakened.