**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 account in one device

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
Can I use 2 account with different email ids in one device .

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    As long as they're your Accounts.
  • Hey there, making and playing multiple accounts form the same device is fine, so long as you are the one who created them and you are the only one playing on them.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Hey there, making and playing multiple accounts form the same device is fine, so long as you are the one who created them and you are the only one playing on them.

I am the only one .
    Thanks @Kabam Zibiit
    gsil6374 wrote: »
    I did it all the time. Problem is, your last account you logged on will be the one you start with next time you turn on the game. So you'll have to constantly be logging in and logging off, which takes about 60 seconds each time. Since I log in about 20 times a day, thats 20 extra minutes for me, and it really wasn't worth the effort, since I have a day job. But yea man, it can be fun to try out a new account and see where it goes. Just a tip, I recommend you not spend money until your 100% certain you will keep using the new account. I also recommend you do that with all free to play games.

Thanks buddy for such a good advice .
  • gsil6374 wrote: »
    I did it all the time. Problem is, your last account you logged on will be the one you start with next time you turn on the game. So you'll have to constantly be logging in and logging off, which takes about 60 seconds each time. Since I log in about 20 times a day, thats 20 extra minutes for me, and it really wasn't worth the effort, since I have a day job. But yea man, it can be fun to try out a new account and see where it goes. Just a tip, I recommend you not spend money until your 100% certain you will keep using the new account. I also recommend you do that with all free to play games.

I know how to avoid that. Buy a new phone for each account xD
    gsil6374 wrote: »

I know how to avoid that. Buy a new phone for each account xD

Ok, can you donate me one .