**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

actually abandon hope?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
well its totally not for any sort of middle tier.. leave them even only the best end game players will be able to do it maybe?

mann i was really looking forward to a new event nd cant even do it now

chilled event is all the middle tier players get i guess

Comments

• Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Hope?You know that your playing MCoC right?
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★

VulcanM wrote: »
    well its totally not for any sort of middle tier.. leave them even only the best end game players will be able to do it maybe?

you know why the end game players need content? because theyve already completed all the other content in the game. mid tier players like us still have so much content to complete. so stop complaining. mid tier players have anywhere from uncollected to LoL to beat.until youve beaten evrything in the game you have no right to complain that you need more.

when did i complain its not for middle tier playrs nd stuff i was just saying it cant be done by them nd all nd only that i wanted to do it but cant so yeah im dissapointed that i cant do this but totally not complaning anywhere. do u se me dissing kabam or anyone anywhere?
    nah sorry man, just came across as a little whiny. i guess i read it the wrong way and i just naturally argue against complaining. so thats my bad.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Every couple of months you get a challenge
    Every month you get uncollected.
    They aren't ever going to make new low level acts, but act 6 is coming.
    Ultrons assult
    LOL
    RTTL

all static content is geared for "end game" players
    Where exactly is the static content for low and mid players.
    [/quote]

The static content that end game players already beat is still there for low and mid players. That’s exactly where it is.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    EvilAsh wrote: »

you know why the end game players need content? because theyve already completed all the other content in the game. mid tier players like us still have so much content to complete. so stop complaining. mid tier players have anywhere from uncollected to LoL to beat.until youve beaten evrything in the game you have no right to complain that you need more.

What a joke! End game player means playing end game content.. hence the word player not played!

Fact just because completionists want new content to play doesn't mean mid level should have their growth limited in such a way they can meet catch up!

Ultrons assult
    LOL
    RTTL

The fact that none of the end game lasts can understand lower rank players also wanting to grow and play better content is ridiculous!

Wake up, you aren't the only people on this game!

And kabam should seriously look at the way they are forcing further separation from gold tiers to platinum. Congrats kabam 4 year players can no longer keep up with whales, you won, you alienated your biggest group of players.

you might want to finish act 5 before complaining about act 6 that hasnt come out yet
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This is the worst content release ever from a difficulty to rewards standpoint. Unless everything is already completed it’s a waste to do this content imo for anyone
  • Options
    pokimjkopokimjko Posts: 7
    edited December 2018

wow so much nonsense in one paragraph... 100% LoL\ nearly 100% variant tier 2\3 in AW. this challenge is pure ridiculousness.
    full team of rank 5\4 5* with favorable matchups and im pretty sure even initial completion will require substantial item use. NOT WORTH IT
    people can complain and whine as much as they want, dont like it? dont enter this type of threads. leave ur negativity elsewhere.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    EvilAsh wrote: »

What a joke! End game player means playing end game content.. hence the word player not played!

Fact just because completionists want new content to play doesn't mean mid level should have their growth limited in such a way they can meet catch up!

Ultrons assult
    LOL
    RTTL

The fact that none of the end game lasts can understand lower rank players also wanting to grow and play better content is ridiculous!

Wake up, you aren't the only people on this game!

And kabam should seriously look at the way they are forcing further separation from gold tiers to platinum. Congrats kabam 4 year players can no longer keep up with whales, you won, you alienated your biggest group of players.

Fact, yes it does.
    all those quests you listed can easilly be completed by mid tier players, with the exception of ultron assault, and possibly RoL
    you imply that i too, am an endgame player. im not. im medium midtier.
    if you as a mid tier player find it difficult to play those, then maybe you are considering yourself a higher skill level than you really are. mid tier players are in no way "limited" with the content. you have so much to do before you can consider yourself an endgame player such as but not limited to:

becoming uncollected
    act5 completion
    act 5 exploration
    master difficulty
    uncollected difficulty
    occasional challenges
    RoL
    RttL
    LoL

really, the only thing endgame players have are:

LoL 100%
    ultrons assault
    act 6
    the limited maze thing going on
    and competitive AW

wake up, mid tier players arnt the only people in this game. not all of the content is made to satisfy the selfish wants of a lot of mid tier players.
  • Options
    Thanks y'all for your feedback on this! However, can we get you to head over to our main discussion thread so we aren't creating multiples on the same subject? Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.