**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Crystals drop rates, not shown [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Kabam is the company that brings us all together but also tears our money away from us, isn’t it funny, we spend thousands of dollars on units to spend on crystals that have a 0.10% chance of giving a champion. Yeah I’m looking at the pool’s gold crystal. Maybe give us an ounce of a better chance. I love the game and opening crystals is fun but unfortunately the people get unlucky (or as the community calls it) kabamed. It sucks to get a crystal that you’ve been working so hard to obtain to finally get a 5 Star iron patriot. All I’m sayin is that kabam needs to give people a chance other than a slim one. With the gifting crystals having thanos in them leave a comment if you get him so that I know the ratio. Again I love this game don’t get me wrong but kabam needs to get better at giving more people a greater chance other than the content creators.
  • Guys it’s greta to see the feedback in such little time I appreciate it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    You need to send out a message in game with the drop rates, if nothing else, to cover your own backs. The forums and the game are not hand in hand, and it doesn’t cover the ToS unless the drop rates are somewhere in game.

This is the games official forums. There's a link in game that brings you here. This forum is run by Kabam. This is the epitomy of hand in hand. While I don't disagree that they should send a message, they don't need too since the game links you to the forum.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Well you aren't opening the crystals that you bought so technically there wont be drop rates.

You're still purchasing them. And you'd like to know what you're gifting someone. I like to be thoughtful with my gifts, so I want to know what I'm buying someone.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    And people that are uncollected can gift uncollected crystals to those that aren't?