**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dominos unlucky not stopping evade in lol

2»

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    So the evade should be able to be affected as well
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I know for a fact GP does not negate evade after 50 hits. I used her for my completion run and was still getting evaded after 50 hits. Even after 200 hits they still could evade.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I know for a fact GP does not negate evade after 50 hits. I used her for my completion run and was still getting evaded after 50 hits. Even after 200 hits they still could evade.

Also that im had say many time nofing Can negate. Evade in ther from the lol evade but spidey ther wher
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    So much misinformation that Kabam could clear up if they felt like it. There are very few things we absolutely know.

1. Effects can have priority over others. Ant-Man’s Glancing for one is very high. Blade’s Danger Sense and Domino’s AAR too.
    2. Inherently immune champs can’t ever suffer the effects they are inherently immune to. Colossus won’t ever bleed even on a bleed node.
    3. Occasionally you’ll get lucky with Assassin or some other enabling ability and overcome the damage cap.

The only way to know for sure is to test, test, and test again. Then you’ve reduced the possibility to “maybe that’ll interact as you expect, but who knows”, so don’t count on them always happening like you think it should. Don’t count on the description either. Assume they missed something if the description deals in absolutes.

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Ability accuracy reduction of any form does not affect LOL specific mechanics like evade or enegmatics
    Ah missed this one, never seen Blade do Abom or Guillotine? How about GP (after 50) hitting JF while she’s blocking?
    edited December 2018
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Not if the evade is immune to AAR like GPs sig ability, Domino doesn’t stop evade she reduces the chance by 100%. There is likely a better explaination of it somewhere but it doesn’t come to mind.

True strike and true accuracy is coded to ignore evades rather than reduce the chance, anyone is welcome to post a screenshot of an lol evade while true stike or true accuracy is active to disprove this, GL!

Would like to see a screenshot of an LoL evade while under Starky’s ensnare as from what I remember that works also. The description of ensnare supports that, it’s not a chance it’s “cannot trigger passive evade effect”.

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Ability accuracy reduction of any form does not affect LOL specific mechanics like evade or enegmatics
    Ah missed this one, never seen Blade do Abom or Guillotine? How about GP (after 50) hitting JF while she’s blocking?

Now the question can capt iw negate juggs enigmatic?

If it’s passive, no. If not, yes.

Now the question can capt iw negate juggs enigmatic?
    Jugs Enigmatic is passive, no.

Not if the evade is immune to AAR like GPs sig ability, Domino doesn’t stop evade she reduces the chance by 100%. There is likely a better explaination of it somewhere but it doesn’t come to mind.

True strike and true accuracy is coded to ignore evades rather than reduce the chance, anyone is welcome to post a screenshot of an lol evade while true stike or true accuracy is active to disprove this, GL!

Would like to see a screenshot of an LoL evade while under Starky’s ensnare as from what I remember that works also. The description of ensnare supports that, it’s not a chance it’s “cannot trigger passive evade effect”.

Is the lol evade node considered passive tho?
    TMK, yes. Passive evade is when it takes no action to trigger unlike dexterity which is an active evade where an action must be performed to trigger.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Ugh. They need to come up with different terms. Using passive for effects that look and behave so differently confuses people. Passive, active, effect, and (de)buff need to be sorted out concretely so a 5 year old can explain it and EVERYTHING that can suffer from adjustment to failure or success needs to be defined with a percentage. Then we won’t have so many questions and confusion if this is explained in-game.

People were saying true strike doesn’t work either
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    LOL mechanics are weird. I ran max unfazed for my 1st run, unfazed did not activate once for 100+ evades. Players have made other posts about LOL not working right like Agent Venom's bugged incinerate timer or Blade not getting danger sense against Magik or Iceman not being immune to AV's incinerate or Maestro nullifying cosmic buffs even when his specials are evaded. The Blade and Iceman bugs have been fixed, the others haven't. LOL bugs not being acknowledged may be because certain key developers involved in creating LOL no longer work for Kabam, or so some players have said.

I've used Proxima in LOL, her attacks were never evaded while her true accuracy (same thing as true strike) was active.

I've used Proxima in LOL, her attacks were never evaded while her true accuracy (same thing as true strike) was active.

Ah ok

Yup, people saying words is the weakest form of evidence possible. I gave them a simple way to prove what they say is true, they won’t be able to because they are wrong.
    LOL mechanics are weird. I ran max unfazed for my 1st run, unfazed did not activate once for 100+ evades. Players have made other posts about LOL not working right like Agent Venom's bugged incinerate timer or Blade not getting danger sense against Magik or Iceman not being immune to AV's incinerate or Maestro nullifying cosmic buffs even when his specials are evaded. The Blade and Iceman bugs have been fixed, the others haven't. LOL bugs not being acknowledged may be because certain key developers involved in creating LOL no longer work for Kabam, or so some players have said.

1) Champions and abilities in LoL are their own entities. Meaning Magik in LoL is not the same Magik you encounter anywhere else in the game She has her own stats, abilities, values, etc (this is why danger sense didn’t activate at first, they forgot to give her the #dimensional being tag). That’s not a bug, that’s an oversight.

2) AV v Iceman- refer to 1. That incinerate was not coded the same as the incinerate iceman is immune to. THe same thing appies to Stark’s taunt and shocks which bypass the abilities of VP and KK in LoL.

3) THey may not be bugs but may be intended behaivor (which is more likely as they have not been changed like Iceman and Magik have been changed). LoL evade can easily be intended to be immune to AAR, anyone attempting to bypass it via AAR will be shown, in their first fight, that to be the case.

4) Meastro’s ability page doesn’t say contact needs to be made to nullify buffs. It simply states “nullify on specials”. Being Measto appears to be immune to AAR and nothing has ever be said to be contrary to his nullify ability, working as intended.

5) The idea Kabam cannot change lol due to staff changes is ridiculous.
    1) Champions and abilities in LoL are their own entities. Meaning Magik in LoL is not the same Magik you encounter anywhere else in the game She has her own stats, abilities, values, etc (this is why danger sense didn’t activate at first, they forgot to give her the #dimensional being tag). That’s not a bug, that’s an oversight.

2) AV v Iceman- refer to 1. That incinerate was not coded the same as the incinerate iceman is immune to. THe same thing appies to Stark’s taunt and shocks which bypass the abilities of VP and KK in LoL.

3) THey may not be bugs but may be intended behaivor (which is more likely as they have not been changed like Iceman and Magik have been changed). LoL evade can easily be intended to be immune to AAR, anyone attempting to bypass it via AAR will be shown, in their first fight, that to be the case.

4) Meastro’s ability page doesn’t say contact needs to be made to nullify buffs. It simply states “nullify on specials”. Being Measto appears to be immune to AAR and nothing has ever be said to be contrary to his nullify ability, working as intended.

5) The idea Kabam cannot change lol due to staff changes is ridiculous.

Your comments about Magik Iceman and Maestro make sense, I also said LOL evade is working fine. Agent Venom is still bugged, his enigmatic states the incinerate timer is applied "when combatants strike their opponents". Agent Venom's incinerate timer is also applied when the dexterity mastery is used to evade attacks. If that language is vague and strikes don't need to be landed the incinerate timer should be applied whenever a combatant executes a strike:

pma3wmf0lb0a.jpg