**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting

I was kind of confused because I thought during the gifting event under the alliance tab — you would gift a member and be able to claim all rewards.

BUT.. I see you have to keep gifting to hit every milestone for the event — doesn't make sense to do that for the SOLO and ALLIANCE event

This is my first time participating in this event, so it threw me off

Comments

• Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    It is to make it fair to those that contribute to the points. If one person spent thousands of units and unlocked all the rewards for the alliance it wouldn't be fair if everyone else only gifted a duel credit and received all the rewards. I am pretty sure everyone gets the ranked rewards no matter which milestone they made it to if the alliance reaches the ranked threshold.
  • Options
    KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    No, you need to qualify with an averag of all members spend. So the more others put up so have you
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Funny thing is if you take the cutoff of 10400 points to achieve all rewards. In a 30 member alliance you'll basically have to double the point total of unlocking the last milestone.
    Was like this last year also