**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should i Rank up?

Okay I have 3 science tier 4 and I was thinking of either R5 my 4 star IW Capt, R3 my 5 star Red Hulk or R3 5 star Luke Cage. All three are unduped. I was leaning towards my IW Capt.

Comments

• H
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cap is a great champ and if he was 5* it'd be a no brainer.
    What do you need them for?
    LC is a great champ for things like bio hazard in act 5 if you still have to do that
  • Yeah I still need to finish Act 5 I just need 2 Tier 4 basic to R5 Capt or 1 tier 4 for Red Hulk or Luke Cage. I really like using Capt I know 4 stars are the new 3 stars but I think it’d help a bit till I get him 5 star plus I have R3 IW Capt 5 star I can synergy with him.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank up cap
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Luke cage for sure, I have both and cap is great but Lc is a 5 star
  • So either Luke Cage or Cap? Getting two different just got the 4th tier 4 Basic I could do Luke Cage or wait for Capt for one more
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I'd say Red Hulk would be the best choice. Especially if you have Domino and Masacre.
  • axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I'd say Red Hulk would be the best choice. Especially if you have Domino and Masacre.

I have Masacre 4 star but only Domino 3 star. Also for IW Capt I have IW Ironman 5 star who I could Synergy with. I was thinking Red hulk but still unsure.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I have mine at r4 (5*) and I love him. Against mystics or poisoners or energy based attackers, he's about as good as it gets. At 10 heat charges, he does 8k mediums no problem.
  • axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I have mine at r4 (5*) and I love him. Against mystics or poisoners or energy based attackers, he's about as good as it gets. At 10 heat charges, he does 8k mediums no problem.

Yeah I keep having people tell my LC and some are saying RH. But I do like RH’s heat charges. Just want to be able to progress further in and starting getting closer towards better rewards and get the better option.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    rulk is the best imo. also with 10 charges you can hit in block and still do some real damage. cap is nice, but only 4*... wouldn't say imiw or cap benefit a lot from synergy
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Luke Cage!!! Aq and aw god. And has been an act 5 mvp so far as well. He destroyssss and he's pretty tanky, sig ability also saves me whenever I miss my parry at the start of the fight
  • Both LC and RH are unduped as wel mind you that. They are both good champs but RH does sound good with his 10 charges and LCs immune to bleed is nice too with his stuns. I could do RH now then LC next possibly
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would do rulk first...LC's biggest strength is his indestructible..so u can chain stun opponents cuz u know that u can eat an sp3..he gains a lot of attack with his exhaustion but u have to be aggressive to keep those up(yea u can cycle sp3 to gain a stack of 4 and build up more from there but u would still need to be aggressive)...whereas rulk gives u a lot of attack with every sp1 and is much easier to use with almost similar attack boost as LC..both have their immunities and both will be highly useful for u...but I would prioritize rulk for the first r3 and then get LC up once u get the cats