**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Crystal Pool Progression Clarification Needed

DeadEchoesDeadEchoes Posts: 12
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
I like the news. But I didnt see any clear details on how a "repeat" feature hero will be handled.

For example when Iceman comes around as a repeat:
Will his crystal cost be 10k or 15k shards?
Will he still have the "feature" drop rate when we open his repeated feature crystal?
Will he be available in the basic pool as a 3*, 4*, & 5* all on the same date (which is typically the tuesday after his re-run starts)?
Does his repeat feature crystal (and all others) still use the sub-feature pool? Or since he's not the current spotlight feature, will his pool be filled with the current basic roster?

Miike or Adora please tackle these! We need some clear details on hoe repeat features will function after May 30th. I'm sure the comment section will have additional questions or maybe some links to answers that I missed.

Thanks!

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    DeadEchoes wrote: »
    I like the news. But I didnt see any clear details on how a "repeat" feature hero will be handled.

For example when Iceman comes around as a repeat:
    Will his crystal cost be 10k or 15k shards?
    Will he still have the "feature" drop rate when we open his repeated feature crystal?
    Will he be available in the basic pool as a 3*, 4*, & 5* all on the same date (which is typically the tuesday after his re-run starts)?
    Do his repeat feature crystal (and all others) still use the sub-feature pool? Or since he's not the current spotlight feature, will his pool be filled with the current basic roster?
    Miike or Adora please tackle these! We need some clear details on hoe repeat features will function after May 30th. I'm sure the comment section will have additional questions or maybe some links to answers that I missed.
    Thanks!

-They aren't changing any costs to the crystals, so repeat features will still be 15K shards as of now.
    -Featured crystals will have the same drop rates when repeated, nothing is changing for re-reruns.
    -New Featureds will not be in the basic pool until after they've caught up adding the previous features to the basic pool. There is an outline of when those will be added in the original 5* crystal thread stickied by Miike. Once they've caught up, it seems that yes, they will be added at the same time as their 3* and 4* versions are.
    -Miike confirmed that repeat Featured crystals will have the "sub-feature" pool after June 8, just as all other 5* features will here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/6149/#Comment_6149
  • DeadEchoesDeadEchoes Posts: 12
    Thanks!