**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should there be champian trading?

I think it would be very cool if there were champian trading. What do you all think?

Should there be champian trading? 127 votes

Champion trading: YAY
15%
SpeedbumpDrake2078G0311Hammerbro_64AdvUnidentifiedCreatureCoachLedAtticus9090Cranmer00Ahteshamdoctorbskullduggery72WelderofortuneKappa2gShadownamezJoBoB1982Batman1903LostReplica23RadarJacksonH 20 votes
Champion trading: NAY
84%
ArcDeAngelusDNA3000GroundedWisdomStara99BigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerdanielmathSnakeEyes69EvilEmpireThe_OneLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Timone147FrostyMhykkeDexman1349TheManMythLegendAxeCopFirePiviotAdamdrt2006 107 votes

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Lol of course not bro
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Kabams techs would be overflowing with requests to get champions back from people who were ripped off and everyone would beat all content by borrowing champs from others. Just the tip of the iceberg as to why this is the worst idea ever.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    These are becoming worse than rank down threads.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I mean, I could convince someone to trade their 5* Hype so mine would finally be duped, and I could give them a 5* Hulk if they had one unduped and wanted a good collector option 🤷🏻‍♂️ If kabam kept trading to * level and rank, it could work, but the game is too retardedly competitive for anyone to not exploit it. Maybe they could have one trade a month so it’s not as easy to exploit

I wish it could be a thing, but I know it just won’t work for the most part.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No trading would destroy the game period
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I am a massive pokemon fan. The trading system they have works for Pokémon, a mainly single player game. There you can break the game any way you want, and it won't really affect other people. MCOC is a highly multiplayer centric game with many opportunities for a trading system to be abused. It just won't work.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    I have a friend who really wants a good cosmic higher than a 3 star and I have like four. I would happily give him one without asking for much
  • Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23
    How many times we need to discuss this thing again and again?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    This poll has been created multiple times. Champion trading would simply make it easier to obtain new champs destroy beginners brackets (alt account every 90 days to get newest champs) and give vets a way to screw over beginners by swapping low value champs for better ones. Add to that guys would be able to trade defenders and create overpowered aw defense easily if this was allowed
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    It’s been a while since one of these popped up.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    what should we do with kk or ip.hand them back to kabam for recycling
  • Hey guys, the same topic is being discussed in THIS thread.

If you haven't already, please contribute to that discussion by sharing your opinion with everyone.To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.