**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something fishy in gifting event.

so in alliance gifting event to achieve all milestones alliance must score 175,000 points
and for each member to claim the final milestone each alliance member must score 10450 points.
Here is what is fishy about that. 175,000 divide by 30 is 5833.33333333333333 so lets round it up to 5834 points per member. but at the min points required per member to claim it thats 313500 points per member. reality is if it were split evenly it should be 5834 points per member. So what is going on ? either kabam can't do simple math or is it just greed and lack of holiday spirit by kabam.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    It's not split evenly though. The overall event milestone is 175,000. But the milestone minimum for each player is 10450. If every member his 10450, your alliance score at minimum is 313k. Not everyone can get that many points, thats why the overall milestone is so low.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's not tin-foil hat Tuesday.

You're early with this post.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    It was like this last year as well
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It was changed to stop alliance swapping to allow people to collect max rewards with minimal gifting
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    It was changed to stop alliance swapping to allow people to collect max rewards with minimal gifting
    But can they be more gentle you know, they obviously get alot money on this why can’t poor ones like me can have all rewards? Yey happy Christmas. I don’t understand why im keep playing..
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    SknZn wrote: »
    Dshu wrote: »
    But can they be more gentle you know, they obviously get alot money on this why can’t poor ones like me can have all rewards? Yey happy Christmas. I don’t understand why im keep playing..

Why are the top players miles ahead of the rest? This.....