**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master Darkhawk Boss Battle

I have spent all my units and energy refills and boosts to defeat Darkhawk but despite all my attempts all I have been able to get him down to is 20k health, I need help, please. No matter what I do I can't defeat him. I've 100% all the other master quests except the skater one but I am still unable to beat Darkhawk.

Half my men die before I can even bait out the special 2 and after that only my red hulk has been able to do any damage to him. I kept getting backed into the corner while he was in stealth mode and was unable to dodge his heavy attacks, I tried to attach him while he charged it up but I missed obviously.

I need help

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    When in stealth mode parry mll and repeat until stealth ends. Or parry heavy push him to shield mode so you can at least hit into his block
  • Thank you I'll try that
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    I have spent all my units and energy refills and boosts to defeat Darkhawk but despite all my attempts all I have been able to get him down to is 20k health, I need help, please. No matter what I do I can't defeat him. I've 100% all the other master quests except the skater one but I am still unable to beat Darkhawk.

Half my men die before I can even bait out the special 2 and after that only my red hulk has been able to do any damage to him. I kept getting backed into the corner while he was in stealth mode and was unable to dodge his heavy attacks, I tried to attach him while he charged it up but I missed obviously.

I need help

What champs have you got?
  • I have been using
    4* 4/40 Domino
    4* 1/10 Massacre
    4* 4/40 Red Hulk
    4* 4/40 X-23
    4* 4/40 Doc Oc
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    I managed one run before the hot fix update. Watch quite a lot of videos thinking it could help. After updating, lag starts when I tried to hit DH when DH does not activate special 2.

Hot fix made it worse for me.

Hoping for better opportunities next EQ.
  • winterthur wrote: »
    I managed one run before the hot fix update. Watch quite a lot of videos thinking it could help. After updating, lag starts when I tried to hit DH when DH does not activate special 2.

Hot fix made it worse for me.

Hoping for better opportunities next EQ.

Same with me, its way too difficult and laggy
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    The way I finally managed to beat him and get 100% in master was to intercept, unblockable is still hitable. Be wary of not swiping left too quickly, and not throwing up your block, the AI won’t throw the special if it thinks there is a likelihood of failure. The first few seconds of these fights are crucial, and the invisibility and unblockable are very, very frustrating, but it is doable. Bait out the sp2, without swiping left or blocking too much, or intercept whilst he’s unblockable to get a few hits in. Once he’s thrown the special, get him knocked down so he shifts modes, then parry and hit, careful not to activate the autoblock. You need big hitting champs, I had Hyperion and Corvus in my team, and anyone that can stun would be useful. Good luck, I’m so pleased I don’t need to do that particular eq boss fight again...