**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void Lost Ability of Intimidating Presence Mid Fight

I've already submitted this to support with basically a sorry we'll send it to the team to investigate but nothing we can do for you but wanted to document this here in case anyone else runs into this issue. Doing variant 3.1 and got hit with an ambush of regular Ultron so he had the global buffs of Special 3 unlocked, Masochism and 400% health and attack boost. About halfway through the fight my intimidating presence disappeared and threw my whole strategy off in that fight. It went away and didn't come back and I ended up dying about a minute later without being able to add debuffs besides sp1. I'm not a big Void user so just wanted to see if this is a common issue or if I missed something that caused intimidating presence to disappear.

sytyswuml0vz.png

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Mabye it get pilfiyrey but it shulde has happen becasse that timer is pasive
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,382 ★★★★★
    It's very common against masacholism I don't know why it goes but u have to play it different by putting a debuffs on to remove masacholism before fear of void tries to convert or the timer for the debuffs automatically disappear
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I brought up a similar issue in a different thread and also have not gotten any kind of response.

Void’s damage and his overall abilitiy are dependent upon intimidating presence debuffs and fear of the void. Please clarify if this is a bug that needs fixed (where debuffs that were already on an opponent are being removed later when masochism or korg rock shield or agent venom shrug ability knocks one off, or is this working as intended)?