**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banning for roleplay

Could you not ban people who roleplay there's lots of people who roleplay and most of the people I know on there only go on the game to role play and play the game I suggest to create a separate global chat for the role players of mcoc let people choose weather they would like to roleplay or not

Comments

• Options
    BatQuinnForeverBatQuinnForever Posts: 16
    edited July 2017
    I just found this out from one of my friends and I'm absolutely furious. Now they are going to ban people for it, since it "violates the terms of service" My question is how exactly does it violate the terms of service? I can understand why they want to crack on people who use hacks,mods or third party apps etc. but why this? I'm really starting to get annoyed about this.
  • Options
    RachelRachel Posts: 2
    Yea same
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Huh, never seen anyone roleplay in global. Would actually have been interesting to watch. Nonetheless, I don't think roleplay should be bannable unless the content inside breaks forum rules (like extremely offensive words for instance).
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Deal with it, it is agaisnt TOS to share accounts! It always has been since game launch
  • Options
    Hi there!

We do have moderators reviewing in game chat as well as reports made by other players.

Chat bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc.

This discussion has been closed.