**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Gifting Solo Event.

So the gifting Solo event seems to end 7 days before the alliance gifting event. Does this mean when the solo one ends another 7 day solo gifting event will start?

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Going on previous Gifting events, no. Once the solo event is gone, it's gone. Don't expect a second one.
  • Options
    JacedafaceJacedaface Posts: 34
    Cheers, honestly don't remember what happened last year. I want to trade some refills but if I do them before the solo event ends then they will expire before the new monthly event starts
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Jacedaface wrote: »
    Cheers, honestly don't remember what happened last year. I want to trade some refills but if I do them before the solo event ends then they will expire before the new monthly event starts

What? Why would your energy refills expire?
  • Options
    JacedafaceJacedaface Posts: 34

They would go into my overflow stash which only lasts 14 days. I've already finished this months event and the new event doesn't start for 18 days so they would be gone or have to waste them before the new uncollected even starts.
  • Options
    Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    1 solo gifting event and 1 ally gifting event for now, OP
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

They would go into my overflow stash which only lasts 14 days. I've already finished this months event and the new event doesn't start for 18 days so they would be gone or have to waste them before the new uncollected even starts.

That's correct. I assumed you didn't have any.

I personally think the attack and health boosts for 60 units aren't bad at all.