**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.1 Million Alliance looking for 5 to 8 to replace retiring players. Map 5x5. Expert AQ

Hello. The Forgotten Marines Alliance [xTFM] will be looking for a small group of players, 5-8, to replace players in one Battlegroup who are retiring. They are very grateful for their run with us and have had many successes. They are all friends who've been together 2 years and collectively decided to retire.

We are a VERY STRONG 7.1 Million Alliance Currently. With over 160 R5 level 4 stars and even some R4 level 5 stars. We play to 100% the BGs each week. Running Map 5 every day of AQ. Currently finishing around 80 Million each week. Expert Tier Rewards.

We are looking for competitive candidates with at least 2 R5 level champs. And at least one Master level or higher title.

Very communicative and Highly Organized group with some top players and boss killers.

If ur part of a group who wants to make a move to something better, lemme know.

If ur an individual who wants to be a part of this, lemme know that also.

Contact me via Line App hq101heath Look for the guy with the eye patch.

Comments

• Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Just an update. 6 players will be retiring exactly. The other two BGs can loan players to help with AQ to continue completing all 3.

So, we ideally need minimum 2. But will accept groups between 4 and 6. Just contact me either here or hq101heath on Line for questions.
  • Options
    Another update. We have 3 spots filled. Just need 3 players now.
  • Options
    Down to 1 needed.

Thanks everyone!!!
  • Options
    bc5uehdrjkye.jpg
    can i /