Remove all items use from arena except boosts !

lot of us are saving their awakening gems + sig stones for some good champs but when we try to use a boost if u don't pay attetntion you may awaken hulkbuster or some #### champ
plz remove it and resrtrict only boosts to be used upon arena menu's

Comments

  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 393 ★★★
    You mention it in your statement above. “If you don’t pay attention.” Seems like this is an issue due to your fault....
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    lot of us are saving their awakening gems + sig stones for some good champs but when we try to use a boost if u don't pay attetntion you may awaken hulkbuster or some #### champ
    plz remove it and resrtrict only boosts to be used upon arena menu's

    You can't tell the difference between a AG and a boost? Why is that Kabams fault?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    The problem is that the order changes randomly. Used to have boosts at the top, now they are at the bottom. Just like the common boosts are below all the **** class ones in the main boost menu. But convenience isn't a high priority for Kabam. Inducing mistakes is as it wastes valuable items and more. And good luck getting it reversed if you accidentally do awaken hulkbuster.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 527 ★★
    You mention it in your statement above. “If you don’t pay attention.” Seems like this is an issue due to your fault....[/quote
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Player1994 wrote: »
    lot of us are saving their awakening gems + sig stones for some good champs but when we try to use a boost if u don't pay attetntion you may awaken hulkbuster or some #### champ
    plz remove it and resrtrict only boosts to be used upon arena menu's

    You can't tell the difference between a AG and a boost? Why is that Kabams fault?

    don't act too smart what does an awkening gem or sig stone have to do with arena ?
    you have to scrool every time to use a boost also the one game or network bug will make you pay for it .. should try to help instead of sarcasm
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 527 ★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    The problem is that the order changes randomly. Used to have boosts at the top, now they are at the bottom. Just like the common boosts are below all the **** class ones in the main boost menu. But convenience isn't a high priority for Kabam. Inducing mistakes is as it wastes valuable items and more. And good luck getting it reversed if you accidentally do awaken hulkbuster.

    yep i agree i didn't say a awakened hulkbuster lol i just gived an example
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 527 ★★
    You mention it in your statement above. “If you don’t pay attention.” Seems like this is an issue due to your fault....

    yes when you don't pay attention and if u have loads of boosts + items seems you guys are having fun sarcasming here you may understand something when you advance in game
Sign In or Register to comment.