**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting event.

I have learned that the only way to succeed in this event is to buy credits. This means that only the big spenders will be able to acquire Thanos. Last year we were given items to gift but not this year. We need to start realizing as summoners that the more we spend, the less we will get for free. I understand that Kabam is running a business and making money is what is needed to keep a business going. It is not like that anymore as this game is one of the top grossing mobile games. The more we spend, the less free rewards are given. At what point do we say it is time to give back to all the people that made this game what it is today. We are the ones that have given our time and money to make this game successful. Make no mistake. Time for the manufacturer to realize this and base their decisions on it. Loyalty can hold a higher value in the long run. Ask any major corporation. I think it is time for Kabam to give back to all summoners. Not just when a mistake is made and compensation is given.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    You just now realized this? The alliances near the top last year were all the big-spending alliances. Frankly I'm a bit shocked it's similar to last year given the people that were cheating by getting free units from shady websites.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    We are the customers. We need to start acting like it. Customer satisfaction should be the top priority.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Jemster519 wrote: »
    We are the customers. We need to start acting like it. Customer satisfaction should be the top priority.

Every mobile game caters to those who spend and spend big. Those of us who are 100% FTP or even those who just spend occassionally are at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to events like this. But that's exactly why companies like Kabam do events like this: it makes them boku bucks as the big spenders spend even more in an attempt to get a trophy (Kang and/or Thanos).
    I have played to earn credits in anyway I can so I can gift. I have discovered that you can not earn enough to get the T4 CC crystal. This gifting event is forcing people to have to buy credits just to hit the milestones. The gifting event is not new but the minimum requirements for Milstones are. You literally have to buy the top milestone rewards. Why not call it the money event. The only real gift we are giving is our hard earned money.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I saved up for about three months and hit all the milestones and didn’t have to buy any units. I think it cost 3900 units. It can be done. All arena grinding and saving units
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177

Customers = who pays money for service or product.... Tbh f2p shouldnt think of theirself as customer...
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Arena grind more than covers the gifting milestones
    I have grinded and grinded and completed all beginner and medium quest and have not had any luck with uncollected areana crystal -all gold, no credits- and have come up short on last two milestones. Just cant get enough credits. The only way I would be able to get the credits is to buy them. My problem is I didn't have any credits when the event started. Lost them all paying the unblockable boss in Event quest.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I didn’t buy units and still easily achieved the t4cc milestone while on vacation with almost no time to grind. And I started with 600 units “saved”.
    Also, if you’re getting upset that a game you play for free, or nearly free, doesn’t provide you absolutely everything you need to succeed every single time, you’re living in a strange reality. They’re a company. They make the game to make money. They need people to spend, or there would be no game. Of course the spenders will get more stuff faster. They get it by spending, which keeps the game alive, and keeps it free for others...
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I have learned that the only way to succeed in this event is to buy credits. This means that only the big spenders will be able to acquire Thanos. Last year we were given items to gift but not this year. We need to start realizing as summoners that the more we spend, the less we will get for free. I understand that Kabam is running a business and making money is what is needed to keep a business going. It is not like that anymore as this game is one of the top grossing mobile games. The more we spend, the less free rewards are given. At what point do we say it is time to give back to all the people that made this game what it is today. We are the ones that have given our time and money to make this game successful. Make no mistake. Time for the manufacturer to realize this and base their decisions on it. Loyalty can hold a higher value in the long run. Ask any major corporation. I think it is time for Kabam to give back to all summoners. Not just when a mistake is made and compensation is given.

Lol. Ask any corporation.. hmmmm...... How many issues has Apple had since Steve jobs left (rip)and they don't own up or compensate for it.

New cable. Here, go buy the adapter for all your old accessories.
    Thank you loyal fans you will never get anything free when you by a new phone. In fact we will make a faster charging phone and make you buy the fast charging brick in order to use the feature.

Samsung includes all of that, and it's free. Lol

I don't think apple is hurting. Kabam is the Apple of video games. No matter what, they know people will spend money. The reason people do is because they have already put money into the game and don't want to quit now.

I will say that I have not had a good pull since I spent money back in July. I still play the game but I have more money. Not many people thank Kabam anymore but I will.

Thank you kabam. If it wasn't for the bad offers( holidays are okay)and numerous constant bugs I would have less money.

I didn’t buy units and still easily achieved the t4cc milestone while on vacation with almost no time to grind. And I started with 600 units “saved”.
    Also, if you’re getting upset that a game you play for free, or nearly free, doesn’t provide you absolutely everything you need to succeed every single time, you’re living in a strange reality. They’re a company. They make the game to make money. They need people to spend, or there would be no game. Of course the spenders will get more stuff faster. They get it by spending, which keeps the game alive, and keeps it free for others...

I have been playing since the first year and have seen all the changes throughout. All rewards were achievable at the beginning. Just a little dedication required. I have no problem with people supporting Kabam just not happy about Kabam making it so hard to earn what we deserve by playing. I understand that people can pay to advance quicker with the offers. That is understandable. But when you change a game to force everyone else to spend, then you are taking advantage of the ones that made this game what it is today.
    So many are going without or have been forced to spend. More now than ever before. Based on the percentage of people playing. When you have a family in a 2 parent working home, you only have so much time to play. We are the ones suffering the most from having minimums on an event like gifting. I did the best I could to earn enough credits and came up short.
    Thats you and him. Not everyone. There is always higher scores and lower scores in events. My point is the minimum of the event. Has kept a great deal of people in each alliance to not earn the alliance rewards. We have to think of all the ones that have been affected. Not the ones that were not effected by this change Kabam has made with the minimum requirements. The ones that were........
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    My problem with the event is how it potentially imbalances the game with whales being able to basically have an infinite amount of t2a
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    My problem with the event is how it potentially imbalances the game with whales being able to basically have an infinite amount of t2a

Whales will spend regardless of the event. They already have a one up on people that don’t spend. This event is totally doable by earning units grinding the free arenas each week.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    I'm f2p and had 0 units when gifting started but managed to hit all milestones in alliance event. Took a lot of arena and crystal luck but very doable
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    How does the gifting rank rewards and milestone tier unlocks work exactly?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    How does the gifting rank rewards and milestone tier unlocks work exactly?

Lots of speculation but kabam refuse to answer threads