**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential Christmas deal

I want the forum as a platform to gauge what deal can potentially be arriving this Christmas/New Years. Most of the time we see deals every other day, and since Kabam has issued one today, it will be likely they have one on Christmas day.

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I've asked everyone for nothing but Google play cards for xmas. I'm hoping for a nice juicy 100$ package deal with some t2a and t4c or a 5 star ag, it would truly be a Christmas miracle and I would surely buy it, so please do it kabaam!
  • 5 star awaken gem is my Christmas gift I hope kabam give us that.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We are getting something for Christmas. It’s called a 3* korg.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    These posts always confuse me. Not sure what the endgame here is......
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Last year Kabam compiled extra 5* shards with every cash offer. The hope is that they do something similar or like cyber Monday’s deals to pair with gifting event. I know my alliance mates are hoping for something they intend to drop 100 each to gift and get 10 GGCs.
  • Heretodie wrote: »
    Last year Kabam compiled extra 5* shards with every cash offer. The hope is that they do something similar or like cyber Monday’s deals to pair with gifting event. I know my alliance mates are hoping for something they intend to drop 100 each to gift and get 10 GGCs.

Thanks this gives me an idea of what may come, currently Target is having buy 1 get the second 20% off all gift cards and an additional 5% off with their Redcard. I want to maximize my money spent, so a great deal will be awesome.
  • We are getting something for Christmas. It’s called a 3* korg.

I hope not I'm loaded with units right now and I'm hoping for a great deal.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    We are getting something for Christmas. It’s called a 3* korg.

Isn't that on the 26th?