**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just finished lab of legends

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Just finished it used a 4:55 domino and have to say I was disappointed with the rewards got a 5* og cap and 5* ms marvel and a 5* mystic gem which I have no use for but anyways no point in continuing to complain at least I got some decent t4cc and t2a

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The main reward is the t2a...
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    No use for a mystic awakening gem.... Interesting, waste it on a random hero and when SW 5* comes to the contest like Dr.S and Black Widow you can look back what a terrible reward that was.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Heretodie wrote: »
    No use for a mystic awakening gem.... Interesting, waste it on a random hero and when SW 5* comes to the contest like Dr.S and Black Widow you can look back what a terrible reward that was.
    Ye I know I’m just annoyed as have no use for it now but it’ll be useful in the future hoping for a voodoo
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Haha, I finished it 5 hours ago too with a r5 domino and got a skill AG for blade but dud 5 stars. You don’t always get what you want.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    Haha, I finished it 5 hours ago too with a r5 domino and got a skill AG for blade but dud 5 stars. You don’t always get what you want.

Yep you win some you lose some just would have loved that mutant gem
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Just gotta wait, lots of good champs to pull out of that big pond
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Fyi if you guys think that is bad, last year i opened so many 5* without duping anyone and it was frustrating as hell to me that was bad luck and i will gladly take any gem to awaken after the **** year i had