**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I need help with choosing 5 champions for playing

StepaStepa Posts: 12
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
89rjqrryxfza.png
What are the best ones

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Medusa, Hyperion and Hawkeye.

the rest aren't the best options, but the other two remaining personally I would rank Guilly and OG Black Panther. or wait for a dupe on Scarlet Witch, Taskmaster or SL.

so your best team atm could consist of Medusa, Hyperion, Hawkeye, Guilly and BP.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    For a mix of classes and abilities, i would go with medusa,Scarlet witch, starlord, hawkeye and whatever bleed immune champ you pull next.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    For a mix of classes and abilities, i would go with medusa,Scarlet witch, starlord, hawkeye and whatever bleed immune champ you pull next.

Medusa and Hype both need to be on his team, regardless of doubling up on cosmic.
    Also, Hawkeye Guilly, and then whoever else you want as the rest are equal. Though playing with Starlord would be good so once you eventually dupe him you'll be proficient with his play.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    For where you're at, I would definitely suggest Guillotine, Hyperion, and Medusa. Hawkeye is useful Unduped, for Power Control. Rocket is squishy, but he does decent Damage if you avoid getting hit.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Hype is one of the best possible first 5* anyone could ever get..he will get u through an insane amount of content
    For your team I would use hype,medusa,Hawkeye and guillotine...for the 5th champ you can go with SW for her nullify,or rocket for his damage and sp2
    If u dupe either of SL,SW or taskmaster then they will be very useful for u