Spidey SE ability to refresh a taunt. [Fix in Progress]

2»

Comments

• CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Member Posts: 252
    Frnkielo wrote: »
    The poise should not be limited to 10...it said nothing about it in the ability..he is great yes but I spent 30k in 5 star shards to get him thinking I can get attack up to star lord max area

Do your home work before investing in a champ. I spent 45k 5* shards pulled him once. Well worth the 45k
  • CharChar Member Posts: 36
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. Sorry for the delay on an update! I checked with the team, and it looks like they have a fix that they're testing for 14.1. Thanks for providing all of the extra info that helped us reproduce this!

@Kabam Wolf any reason why this didn’t get included in the fixes they informed on the 14.1 patch post? Will we have to deal with this inconvenient bug that could also affect Spider Man’s performance in several game modes for even more time?

• GrubGrub Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    @Kabam Wolf I have found you need to be standing idle right beside the opponent for one second for it to reset. This for obvious reasons is a problem because it means you will get combined into oblivion. When he was first released you could refresh the taunt from a larger distance away. Can this be put back in?
  • GODZUKIGODZUKI Member Posts: 15
    I'm sure they are still working on it
    Grub wrote: »
    @Kabam Wolf I have found you need to be standing idle right beside the opponent for one second for it to reset. This for obvious reasons is a problem because it means you will get combined into oblivion. When he was first released you could refresh the taunt from a larger distance away. Can this be put back in?

This what we've been talking about the whole thread. Plus video footage.
    We're just wondering why it was changed mid game. Not an any patch or download. Changing the dynamics of champs. If he worked before why not now. Why was he worked on if all his abilities were working as intended.
    After the new update thank you for fixing spidermans taunt. Please relay that to the game team. Makes us spidey summoners very happy
  • TigerWhiskersTigerWhiskers Member Posts: 81
    @Kabam Wolf smack talk is back up and running in my game. Much appreciated! Back to enjoying the super awesomeness of this champ! Pat on the back for yourself and the team!
  • 313rd313rd Member Posts: 160
    Yes very grateful. Makes huge difference in his performance.

How a cool down timer for heavy power drain.
  • 313rd313rd Member Posts: 160
    There now is a yellow message that comes up when EMP web shot is ready. But I used it, connected and still didn't drain any power on opponent mordo ambush chapter five act 2 sec 1.
    The message appeared again, maybe was full 30 sec cool down not sure, I used it again and it power drained opponent.
    @Kabam Wolf