**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

my iron fist

I just got a 5 star iron fist everyone says he sucks is that true to me he seems really good?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    He is better when he is awakened since he can stack his Armor Break debuffs. His other bonus is being able to remove certain debuffs with Heavy Attacks. Otherwise he's just ok.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Nope. Not good. They nerfed him for some crazy reason. Wasn't near god tier but they decided mediocre was too good for him.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    He wasn't nerfed, but with the introduction of DR and Armor not going lower than 0%, his main attribute, armor breaks, became far less effective to the point that he is about as good as Netflix Iron Fist. This was all 12.0...

Pre-12 he would stack 5-6 armor breaks, use SP2 and wreck! My 4-40 dupe destroyed AQ bosses and minibosses.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    As @Marri says, he wasn't actually 'nerfed' himself; it's just that almost all the changes of 12.0 had a negative impact on him, and added up to an enormous reduction in his usability and damage output.

His 'Immortal' counterpart is actually even worse, since you can remove his armour breaks just by landing a punch on him.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have a duped 6* IF.

I patiently wait for a buff. :p
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Yeah pre 12.0 Iron Fist was really good. Dormammu was the EQ boss right before 12.0 and IF could down him in 12 hits. He would wreck Kang in AQ.

Don’t look for a buff as he’s working as intended now (WAI)