**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 Star Sig Stone Question - When is enough-enough

My 5 Star - Rank 4 Star Lord is currently sig level 97. I also have Hawkeye Rank 4 sig level 63.
I still have 5 paths left on LOL.
Should I use the 20 generic stones from web slinger on my star lord. When is his sig high enough 200 ?
Thanks Guys

Comments

• Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I think at the 40 range he starts seeing significantly less attack improvement per hit. At Sig 30 mine sees a roughly 33% increase per 10 hits, where as at Sig 200 (if it's scaled to his 4* Sig 100 version as most are) it caps at 50% per 10 hits. So you have something close to 17% spread across 170 Sig levels. You're probably good to stop adding stones, but it's really up to you.
    My numbers also aren't concrete, as there's a slight amount of speculating. So take it as you will. Congrats on completing so many paths though!
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    The thing about 5* SL is the type of opponents you're facing in LoL have stupid health, so even if you're only making little percentage gains by improving the sig, you'll still get results in Lol.
  • Options
    The thing about 5* SL is the type of opponents you're facing in LoL have stupid health, so even if you're only making little percentage gains by improving the sig, you'll still get results in Lol.

He makes an excellent point that I hadn't considered at all. It's long term enough that it definitely makes a difference.
  • Options
    guycookguycook Posts: 4
    I get that it just 5 star stones are hard to get. I believe I will finish LOL in 5 months. So I will be getting the generic awakening stone plus 45k in shards. So I might dup Magik or even get a nice featured champ that I could use it on.
  • Options
    guycookguycook Posts: 4
    Any other perspectives.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Drizzits wrote: »
    I think at the 40 range he starts seeing significantly less attack improvement per hit. At Sig 30 mine sees a roughly 33% increase per 10 hits, where as at Sig 200 (if it's scaled to his 4* Sig 100 version as most are) it caps at 50% per 10 hits. So you have something close to 17% spread across 170 Sig levels. You're probably good to stop adding stones, but it's really up to you.
    My numbers also aren't concrete, as there's a slight amount of speculating. So take it as you will. Congrats on completing so many paths though!

It's not scaled to the 4* one. a maxed 5* spiderman has almost 29% evasion while a maxed 4* one has 25%
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    One thing I would keep in mind is prestige. More than likely, any r4 5* will be in your top 5 champs. The only way to increase their PI is with sig stones. Other argument would be if it won't affect the performance in LoL, maybe you want to save the stones for the next r4
  • Options
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    Drizzits wrote: »

It's not scaled to the 4* one. a maxed 5* spiderman has almost 29% evasion while a maxed 4* one has 25%

I know 5*s all have higher potential in their signature abilities but it's usually a few percent difference, spread out across 100ish Sig levels. My point is just that using stones at lower Sig levels is far more efficient.