**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystery Item Compensation

If you all wouldn't have freaked out so easily you wouldn't have put your foot in your mouth.

Kabam has already planned to make up for the lackluster, "Mystery" item. It's going to take a bit to distribute this item, but I'm happy to announce that all players will be compensated with a 3* Kamala Khan. Merry Christmas.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Enough.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Wtaf
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Enough.

Evidently you can't get enough because you keep replying to every single thread.

Because he’s doing the right thing and attempting to stop this forum spam...it is ridiculous, there was one big thread now it’s gone. We can’t keep having this.

Edit: Of course I get flagged for that...
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    gatl70pnst6m.jpeg

Enough.

Evidently you can't get enough because you keep replying to every single thread.

Because he’s doing the right thing and attempting to stop this forum spam...it is ridiculous, there was one big thread now it’s gone. We can’t keep having this.

Edit: Of course I get flagged for that...

He's trying to stop forum spam by spamming threads?

How noble.

This is a “he started it” situation isn’t it...i suppose you’re right in some ways, but in the end the unrelenting negative spam is worse
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Enough.

dont like the post don't post on it. Forum is free, your enough has ZERO relevance, go bully your family, this aint your garden.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm not trying to stop anything. I don't have that power. I'm just tired of seeing it posted over and over. Speaking for myself. I think that will suffice.
    This is a “he started it” situation isn’t it...i suppose you’re right in some ways, but in the end the unrelenting negative spam is worse

Know what would stave off the negative posts?

Not putting a "?" over the Christmas Day item and then giving everybody a crystal that rewards 1/20th of a 3* crystal.

I was disappointed but not outraged, people are kind of acting like Kabam killed their grandmother...they said they got the feedback. That’s the best we can do. Hope it goes better. Not...this.
This discussion has been closed.