**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This worrying new "market practice" you've been taking lately.

Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
-Give the least possible to the limit of "ingame" decence.
-See Feedback/Backleash
-Add a little extra which was scheduled in case of disappointment, the classical "biscuits".

Last months have been signed by this way to do things. Just when the game was to prolly THE closest to its best glory state you tossed it back couple years behind. As much as i understand the need of alwais monetize, this has reached peaks of greed which are breaking the game.
Within couple months all the "balance" you so allegedly spoke of bulding seasons or new champs, or trying to switch the focus from luck to skills was burned down to ashes.

This wants to be a fair critique, but it's hard man. So very hard.

1)Gifting Event's rewards: the equivalent of 3-4 seasons wins as first prize, in the only event that concerns only SPENDING. In 2 days you literally destroyed and made void the Season system you took ages to develop and tune. You pissed people off changing season by season, making mistakes, not fixing bugs, and in the end... all the patience and trust in your work was pulverized at a snap of a finger.

2) RDTs or NO RDTs. To be fair i'm not a lover of those, but let's be honest. MD nerf, AA change, phones melting, game dynamics changes, silent nerfs, featureds crystals nerfs, drop rates reveal "forgetfulness", gifting event being a whale feast.
I could go on for a loong time here. Fact is that compared to last year, current one had WAY more reason for rankdowns. They aren't a good solution -per se - but standing on last year's "gift", they were much more due this time around.
Last, i don't see a huge problem implementing ONE and only ONE rankdown per star level every years, as a way to have people adjust to costant changes and game breaks which YOU force upon us. Seems fair, expecially now that rosters are getting larger.

3) Chanches at rewards VS rewards : increased. Says it all. Increasing chanches of a reward is different from increasing the rewards themselves, expecially when few areas of the game still aren't revealing droprates. And when you have the same tendency i spoke about in the first lines of giving the bare minimum (infos-rewards) needed and take a patch-aid later if the backleash is too much.

You spoke of limiting the influence of luck in the game and yet you pushed RANDOM rewards and keep pushing them. RIght now you still enforce luck in the form of pay to win, cause there are no solid alternative ways of getting champions other than gmcs or arena, the ladder being infested by bot users and wealthy people hiring 1 to 10 people to run them 24/7.

Overall, and remember this is an attempt to let you look at the situation from our point of view, when someone like me (end game) looks at the game right now:

- Season are absolutely DEAD to me. No point into putting money and time - efforts into fighting for what now are terrible rewards compared to the amount of materials you can directyl buy from deals. You killed the game balance by flooding market with resources once obtainable just from seasons. Quick buck, huge mistake imho.
I've been playing for top3 in the last 6 seasons, and no longer feel any need of pushing for them. All the money i will spare MIGHT go into deals (and you ll still getting half of what you would have used to get), or MIGHT go in better games, simply.

- AQ: new maps requiring specific champs and rankups, too soon, ending up making the enlarged resource availability into them being not enough literally ISTANTLY. Random rewards can hold you away from what you need, no way of getting or targeting specific champs if not spending. No need to spend for something who won't grant my account the "unlocking" i need for it.

-Content: it's all about how to combine two nodes which you cant do without taking unavoidable dmg. Ths is the new trend. caltrops? magik on it. Figting last 15% of an optimist IMIW in map 6 and having to spend 2.20 minutes evading 21 special 1s is your concept of "new challenge", seemes.

Overall, rather then the lack of will and fun playing the game right now, which is been around since you started your new "give the least take the most" policy, what was now added is the "lack of will to spend". Sure, whales will still spend. gifting event will end, gold/platinum allies will have better rosters of top 10, meaning literally a complete victory of wallets over skills,

AND ALSO

You made it so there's barely anything anymore worth giving a shot and buying from an average spender/end game player. I, and many others, won't be buying more RANDOMNESS. I got no use in a random 5* aG when 3 mutants and 3 mystics are rotting in my inventory (and the complete lack of regular classes added in the constest is another bad situation).
I won't complete more content for random rankups.
I can't adjust to new needs with at least 1 rankdown.

i have 0 reasons to spend. But many to ask back what i did spend. Change it.