**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Too munch negative threads on Christmas...

I saw many negative threads today but no reply from kabam , I think they preparing a solid compansation for us or they will laugh on us ????

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They’ve already responded, look at the other days in the calendars. Not everyday is going to blow your mind.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Guys I do understand the disappointment and the frustration to find out that the mysterious spl gift for which we eagerly waited for turned out to be so meh. Paltry that it is still but plz calm down.Its Christmas so be merry be happy n most importantly don't hurt anyone with ur words or actions.think of the remaining
    Gifts that we will be receiving n cheer up
    Everyone. Merry Christmas to each of us
    And Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    _I_ wrote: »
    Guys I do understand the disappointment and the frustration to find out that the mysterious spl gift for which we eagerly waited for turned out to be so meh. Paltry that it is still but plz calm down.Its Christmas so be merry be happy n most importantly don't hurt anyone with ur words or actions.think of the remaining
    Gifts that we will be receiving n cheer up
    Everyone. Merry Christmas to each of us
    And Happy Holidays!

They are had because they set high expectations for what the reward would be. So anything less than what they built up in their minds, is a let down. So because they let themselves down, they are trying to find ways to blame Kabam. They are incapable of holding themselves accountable so it automatically becomes Kabams fault.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    rj7896 wrote: »
    I saw many negative threads today but no reply from kabam , I think they preparing a solid compansation for us or they will laugh on us ????

Yup all the way to the bank lol

#TheRevolutionBegins!!!
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    The problem kabam have made for themselves is massive hype for a mystery item on Christmas day that the entire player base thought was going to be the best gift on the calendar, and it turned out to be rubbish. Players are naturally going to be disappointed And then angry. Alot of us spend decent amounts on this game making kabam very rich, and it's only right that at certain times of year like Christmas they thank us for all we give them. Last year we all got a 5* in an easy 2* arena, that's not been repeated, we got rank down tickets, again not repeated, and even though progression should be moving on to 6*s our main gift is a t2 alpha not a t5 basic, we got the alpha 2 years ago and now for the 3rd year in a row it's the main gift! What's happened to progression? Snail paced as usual, making players quit because they see no way to go. Pathetic
  • Options
    rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    I
    The problem kabam have made for themselves is massive hype for a mystery item on Christmas day that the entire player base thought was going to be the best gift on the calendar, and it turned out to be rubbish. Players are naturally going to be disappointed And then angry. Alot of us spend decent amounts on this game making kabam very rich, and it's only right that at certain times of year like Christmas they thank us for all we give them. Last year we all got a 5* in an easy 2* arena, that's not been repeated, we got rank down tickets, again not repeated, and even though progression should be moving on to 6*s our main gift is a t2 alpha not a t5 basic, we got the alpha 2 years ago and now for the 3rd year in a row it's the main gift! What's happened to progression? Snail paced as usual, making players quit because they see no way to go. Pathetic

Just found on trucos....mgicuv169i8i.jpg
  • Options
    If Kabam managed everyone's expections from the start it would be fine.

Mike has done this plenty of times to stop hype. I remember him doing it on compensation before a few times.

A poll has been up building the hyp. That was the perfect spot to just put a post saying to not expect much.

I for one don't really care, but can see why the backlash is landing at kabams feet. They seen the hyp building but stood by and said nothing. So I'll sit here with my popcorn lol

Been some good reading while I cook my Christmas dinner 😊