We are currently experiencing an issue causing a delay in delivery of Summoner Advancement, the Alliance Quest event, and other 3-Day X-Men use event. We are working to resolve this, but it will likely take a few days. We will ensure that these rewards are delivered to affected Alliances. Please do not change Alliances until your rewards are delivered.

Voids picture is out of frame

mwyv87ivqsko.jpeg

Just a quick bug report... Voids picture is a little out of frame. Noticed this months ago, figured it would be fixed by now. Not a big deal at all obviously, just thought I’d let a mod know.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 2,051 ★★★★
    All characters are made to look like they are popping out of the frame. Viewing the 4* frame to the 5* frame for Void it’s identical except 5* frame has an extra layer of the boarder. I don’t think that’s a bug or unintentional. More of a side effect of the larger boarder.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Ya but the shoulder just seems too pointy Lol. They could make it fit better I’m sure... but like I said, it’s not big deal Lol
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,051 ★★★★
    Ya but the shoulder just seems too pointy Lol. They could make it fit better I’m sure... but like I said, it’s not big deal Lol

That’s his cape not shoulder 😂
  • Bv