**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will not we have a demo ticket this year?

Hello everyone,
This is my first year in the Contest of Champions, through social media I had the knowledge that in previous years there were these tickets of relegation, for the rebalancing of the champions and the teams that we formed throughout the game. Well, I also noticed that this feature was released at this time of year. My question is, will we have tickets this year? :)

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    @TheSpicyKnight I started in February
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    AndTav wrote: »

Like I said, you'd have no use for them. Unless you spend a lot of money and have a lot of maxed 4*s and r4 5*s RDTs wouldn't help you.

If he started in February he could easily have r4 5 stars
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Like I said, you'd have no use for them. Unless you spend a lot of money and have a lot of maxed 4*s and r4 5*s RDTs wouldn't help you.

If he started in February he could easily have r4 5 stars

Tenho 19 4* R4, 1 4* R5 e 1 5* R3.

I saw that it can be used on any level, regardless of whether the champion is maximum or not. I think it would help yes, because I have champions that I see that I would not evolve with the others that I have.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Then you should not have ranked them up. Smh.
  • At this time we do not have plans of bringing back Rank Down Tickets. Please use the search function on the forums prior to making a post so as to see if the question has been answered before.
This discussion has been closed.