**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I would have liked 950 6* shards but thank you.

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
As the topic says, I would have loved to have gotten 950 6* shards so I could have opened my first 6* on Christmas, but I want to say thank you and happy holidays @Kabam

Everyone who is complaining please remember this is a holiday season. Do you yelll at people who give you a small lackluster gift in real life? Or do you thank them and go about your day? I’m hoping it’s the last part. And prior experiences don’t matter. Take me for example, last year I have my husband, married this year on our 1st child amazing presents. This year after our wedding and our 2nd child, I wasn’t able to get them as many or as good of gifts. But they still likes them.

To be this vitriol during a holiday speaks volumes. I don’t even care if we had gotten exclusive 2*’s a gift is a gift. No go ahead and tell me how I’m wrong....

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I'd have LOVED 5 of those exclusive 1* and 2* crystals for my collection actually. Would have been an AMAZING 25th calendar day rewards.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I equate this to giving out a prank gift like a fake loto ticket or something small wrapped in a xbox one x box(ya I know exaggeration but you get the point). Some outrage and hemming and hawing is to be expected after pulling a prank like that on Christmas.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    I'd have LOVED 5 of those exclusive 1* and 2* crystals for my collection actually. Would have been an AMAZING 25th calendar day rewards.

I think I’m still missing 1 or 2 exclusive 2*’s. Sad if I am. I have 68 2*’s.
    Timone147 wrote: »
    I equate this to giving out a prank gift like a fake loto ticket or something small wrapped in a xbox one x box(ya I know exaggeration but you get the point). Some outrage and hemming and hawing is to be expected after pulling a prank like that on Christmas.

I did that once. I gave my husband, boyfriend at the time 2 RAW and Smackdowm tickets and booked him a hotel so he could take a friend. But taped them to the bottom of a case of MtDew. He was happy for the MtDew but estatic for the tickets.