**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Holiday let down suggestions

As you guys over at the company know we as a community have felt let down by the revealing of the mystery item. We felt like it was built up to something it was not and the reasons provided do not match up with what happened in previous years with items being shown/not shown because an event had not started yet. There was a lot of complaining but I would like to hear some reasonable suggestions from the community about how the company can show they care about their long term players. I would like reasonable suggestions and not just posts of i want rank down tickets. One thing i brought up is it seems as though they always want to go as cheap as possible on items they give out for free, They pretty much proved that again today by making everything that is a holiday deal only for $. My suggestion to the company is please start treating us like players you care about and not only show you care how much $ we can give you. I understand you are a company and need to make money to stay afloat but please stop treating us like we don’t spend hours and hours playing your game. We show we care about the game or we wouldn’t get so upset so please as a christmas present to the community please start showing you care about the players and not just $. Without us there is no game.

Comments

• I’m not a person who just complains on here so I’ll give you guys credit where its due. That was a nice chistmas message gift and was a great step in moving in the right direction by actually acknowleding what we as a community find helpful. Thank you & Happy Holidays!