Best 5* to Awaken by Class - Science

Tell us what science champs you think are best for awakening. Rank them in order and tell if you think they are class or generic worthy.

1 - Void (I think worthy of Generic)
2 - CapIW (Class)
3 - Luke Cage (Class)
4 - Sentry (Class)
5 - Gladiator Hulk (Class)

Comments

• I am curious to get opinions on this one. I have a 5* cap infinity at rank 4, hulk rag at rank 3, and just pulled sentry. I've been waiting for void. Is it worth going ahead and using it on one of those 3?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 640
    I am curious to get opinions on this one. I have a 5* cap infinity at rank 4, hulk rag at rank 3, and just pulled sentry. I've been waiting for void. Is it worth going ahead and using it on one of those 3?

CapIW is definitely worth the Class gem without a doubt. Never know how long you may wait for that Void and Cap may push you through other tough content in the mean time
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 640
    Also Sentry gets a lot from his awakened ability carrying over to other fights
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,316
    Void/Cap 1a and 1b imo both worth generic without a second thought. They're two of the best overall champs in the game and their sigs are huge for each. I'm gonna throw OG Hulk into the mix next with a class gem as he absolutely needs his sig to be worthwhile and with it he can save you big time if you mess up the way his damage sky rockets with health loss. I'd definitely include LC in the top 5 and probably round out with Sentry who moves up a few spots if you happen to have Aegon and Champ to run together.