**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GGC Login

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
Holy ####balls! What a day! Thank you!vxxyn04dff1x.png

Comments

• hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    nice.. that's what I was looking for but I'm still happy with thisj3a54po7cfer.jpg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Wow! Good pull buddy. It was a Mutant, by the way. Holding on to it for sure.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I can't complain about free items, but I pulled a mystic 4* awaken gem which I don't really have the champs to use it on. The same can be said for the 5* mystic awakening gem we got today for the our gift
    bm3epps wrote: »
    I can't complain about free items, but I pulled a mystic 4* awaken gem which I don't really have the champs to use it on. The same can be said for the 5* mystic awakening gem we got today for the our gift

You will, I'm sure. Bound to pull something eventually.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Wow two in one day! Amazing
    I know. I'm going out to buy a Lotto Ticket. XD
    Still, amazing pull.
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Holy ####balls! What a day! Thank you!vxxyn04dff1x.png

You got t1a you lucky lucky man you..
    I'm starved for those

;) I'm gonna ignore the gem

Sorry. Not trying to rub it in. I'm just super happy.
    Now all I need is to wait until I pull a Mutant Champ I want to use it on.
    I still can't believe I pulled a full Mystic T4.

I'd rather the t1a lol different places in the game.. t4cc just sit for me ;(

I don't have that many, but I have a steady flow. Alphas come relatively easy.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I'd rather the t1a lol different places in the game.. t4cc just sit for me ;(

I don't have that many, but I have a steady flow. Alphas come relatively easy.
    I just sold 5 cause I had 12 in overflow
    Ah. Sucks.
  • Suxy88Suxy88 Posts: 10
    GJ guys. I got 3*3 4 Star signature stones...i'm hapy as Hell :smile:
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Got two in a day as well; science and skill, two ones I can’t use right now...but are extremely intriguing for the future...the possibility of an awakened Ægon and Void...
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Nice pull. That’s what I have been hoping for but got half a t2a from one crystal today which I was pretty happy with.
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Nice pull. That’s what I have been hoping for but got half a t2a from one crystal today which I was pretty happy with.

Still valuable.