**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AAngel or Domino to 5/5?

Both 4*, both unduped. I was set to max out AA for a long time, but then started playing with Domino and realised her potential. However, if unduped I understand she’s not very useful in defense. So I feel like upgrading AA, start using him straightaway and wIt until I dupe Domino to max her out. Is this the right thing to do? Thank you all for feedback.

AAngel or Domino to 5/5? 37 votes

ArchAngel
24%
RaganatorSpity68HULK_BREAKPriyansh7VulcanMB_Dizzle_01RakeYoungTheSquish671reloyjenkins 9 votes
Domino
75%
BigPoppaCBONEthetaman23The_OneCapWW2belli300Manup456Pcc880allinashesfish8sixJim01721haunted_memoryCoBfan1987HairyslugSarcasticTaurusCasidy11_DoctorJThecrusher_9756elan0418DarthPhalSociopath 28 votes

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Domino
    Domino for higher damage without limitations
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Domino
    Not sure if domino needs dupe. But AA doesn't need dupe, and he's insane with damage.

AA needs the dupe to shut down ability accuracy.
    He's a good champ but awakened he's a great champ
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Domino
    I have both at rank 5. Go with domino. She is crazy. AA needs to be duped and at least at sig level 30 to do ability accuracy reduction with neuro toxins. She is good with or without the dupe.
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    Thank you all for feedback
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    if AA is duped then him cause stopping regen and reducing all ability accuracy is important. if hes not duped and you really like domino then do her but its your choice and depends on what you need